What's new

Whatever

Holy shit

Lottery is haram

It is but marrying is not. Like lottery ones got to forget the cost of ticket that wasn't a winning one. Costs can be high though but ain't taking money to grave are we!?

It is but marrying is not. Like lottery ones got to forget the cost of ticket that wasn't a winning one. Costs can be high though but ain't taking money to grave are we!?

As long as marriage and money keep popping up in the same sentence. I am not convinced.

But companionship is a need

As long as marriage and money keep popping up in the same sentence. I am not convinced.

But companionship is a need

Not talking about money but the time and money one puts in a marriage. People don't marry due to finance etc. You are right, and that's what I was saying too, money shouldn't be a factor in deciding to marry.

Companionship, that's the key right there. But hey ho, legal way is the nikkah way.

Not talking about money but the time and money one puts in a marriage. People don't marry due to finance etc. You are right, and that's what I was saying too, money shouldn't be a factor in deciding to marry.

Companionship, that's the key fight there. But hey ho, legal way is the nikkah way.

Ab saray legal tareeqay hum krlen.

62 63 ham pe lagalo

@Taimoor Khan sir I am trying to get the reference about Gabriel's Hug. The book I read years ago on Islamic spiritualism. I'll reply in that thread.

oho nannhi si jaan pe inna zulm..... haha
baki sab theek thak? aunty kesi hain? ziada cricket to nahi dekh rahi ajkal

Hain na. Itna bara zulam. And Alhumduillah everything is on point.
Maa is good too. Thanks for asking.

Qasam se LQ supporter hona buht painful h :(
I was following it but after the last defeat I stopped lol
Now I just keep myself updated with the scores but don’t watch it.

Back
Top Bottom