What's new

Whatever

Heard this somewhere,

Shadi chewing gum ke tarah hoti hai, pehle pehle toh badi mithi lagti hai, thode time baad, na mithi lagti hai aur na thuki jati hai :D

Heard this somewhere,

Shadi chewing gum ke tarah hoti hai, pehle pehle toh badi mithi lagti hai, thode time baad, na mithi lagti hai aur na thuki jati hai :D

i strongly disagree

I take it as the best thing you could ever do in your whole life. Its like HONEY and not chewing gum. Sweet as honey in day time :smitten: and you can add Moon after Honey for the nights :rofl:

i strongly disagree

I take it as the best thing you could ever do in your whole life. Its like HONEY and not chewing gum. Sweet as honey in day time :smitten: and you can add Moon after Honey for the nights :rofl:

Ha haha
Thats the words of all the bachelors. :P

I will ask you again, when your honey turns into chewing gum :P

Obama pagal ho gaya hai.

Do you guys think he will get the second term in house?

Ha haha
Thats the words of all the bachelors. :P

I will ask you again, when your honey turns into chewing gum :P

me being a Muslim............ It is said by Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) that, those who does not marry is not among us :cry::cry::cry:

So marriage is the most beautiful thing one could ever do in their lives :lol::lol::lol:

Just recall your memory of 30 or whatever years you are old......... there will be hardly few incidents that you can remember in your life........... and if you are married........ marriage will be among the very few moments that you can remember

aab kya kar diiyaa usnee ??

Does he have to do anything? He got the Noble prize just by talking and throwing pompous words :P

Well I said that after I heard the news that he is in Afghanistan in a surprise visit

me being a Muslim............ It is said by Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) that, those who does not marry is not among us :cry::cry::cry:

So marriage is the most beautiful thing one could ever do in their lives :lol::lol::lol:

Just recall your memory of 30 or whatever years you are old......... there will be hardly few incidents that you can remember in your life........... and if you are married........ marriage will be among the very few moments that you can remember

Every prisoner remembers the moment when judge gave the sentence to life!!

Back
Top Bottom