What's new

Whatever

Canada? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That whole country is always under 6 feet snow :P

i know Sir........... and but the summer time is approching so the weather should get better in his area also ................ and true i heard there are few places in Canada where it is snowing like 10-11 months a year......

yes i know :lol: i wanted to participate in that thread to reply one of the indian member to whom i strongly disagree but then i decided to keep quite and let Jinxed enjoy the show :yahoo:

You know, thats a topic that has no conclusion, well for that matter all topics in this forum. Thats a thought and people like a certain type. When I first moved out of India to west, I was always thinking that no girl is gonna give me a second look. But surprisingly ( touchwood) girls in west love my skin tone. Its all about taste and we run after stuff that we dont currentloy have.

Anyway, sorry for polluting this thread :D

You know, thats a topic that has no conclusion, well for that matter all topics in this forum. Thats a thought and people like a certain type. When I first moved out of India to west, I was always thinking that no girl is gonna give me a second look. But surprisingly ( touchwood) girls in west love my skin tone. Its all about taste and we run after stuff that we dont currentloy have.

Anyway, sorry for polluting this thread :D

you are right man............. girls in west prefer black and asian peoples rather than White............... it just upon the individuals choice

i know Sir........... and but the summer time is approching so the weather should get better in his area also ................ and true i heard there are few places in Canada where it is snowing like 10-11 months a year......

Not only Canada but a part of US also has the same fate. The state Michigan is always under snow :D ( Ask AM, he is now in that place). I was there last march and it was still snowing each alternate day :P

Ok one Q for all of you

In which profession you get paid lesser once you grow with experience?

Back
Top Bottom