What's new

Whatever

Completely match with the second category I mentioned!:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: No i work in FOREX and when i have some really bad trades open and you know couple of thousands $$$ on stake......... can you sleep like that :confused:

It happens rarely but when i have couple of losing trades open and i am not sure about the direction of the forex market........... i am forced to wake up until the problem is not sorted out ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: No i work in FOREX and when i have some really bad trades open and you know couple of thousands $$$ on stake......... can you sleep like that :confused:

It happens rarely but when i have couple of losing trades open and i am not sure about the direction of the forex market........... i am forced to wake up until the problem is not sorted out ;)

Waise halat mein sab allah ke upar chod ke chain ke neend le lo :)

Waise halat mein sab allah ke upar chod ke chain ke neend le lo :)

baishak Allah bara hi be-Nayaaz hai aur Reham karne wala hai par Allah yeh bhi kehta hai ke Aqal use karo :angel:

Agar damagh use nahi karo ge aur Allah ke hi bharose raho ge to phir to gaye kaam se........ God help those who help themselves :D

baishak Allah bara hi be-Nayaaz hai aur Reham karne wala hai par Allah yeh bhi kehta hai ke Aqal use karo :angel:

Agar damagh use nahi karo ge aur Allah ke hi bharose raho ge to phir to gaye kaam se........ God help those who help themselves :D

Yeah toh partiality hui na, woh kya kareingey jinke paas hai hi nahin :(

I think these days the most active section of the forum is the members section. :D

People are posting about anything but defence :D

Yeah toh partiality hui na, woh kya kareingey jinke paas hai hi nahin :(

matlub tumhare pas AQAL nahi hai :woot:

oh naa bhaiiii sab ke pas aqal hoti hai.......bas use koi koi karta hai :lol:

Start using it from today :D

kuch dinon main practice ho jae gi

Jinxie got a perfect thread for her :P

yes i know :lol: i wanted to participate in that thread to reply one of the indian member to whom i strongly disagree but then i decided to keep quite and let Jinxed enjoy the show :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom