What's new

Whatever

Crazy Heart is the story of a bankrupt American country singer with 4 failed marriages and an alcohol problem. He is then inspired to change his lifestyle after a romance, which also fails.

Watch out for Jeff Bridges, he got the Best Actor Oscar for his role in the movie.

Psssttt, do you want links?

Yes in PM :lol::lol::lol::lol: (i prefer Rapidshare links)

Thanks

Crazy Heart is the story of a bankrupt American country singer with 4 failed marriages and an alcohol problem. He is then inspired to change his lifestyle after a romance, which also fails.

Watch out for Jeff Bridges, he got the Best Actor Oscar for his role in the movie.

Psssttt, do you want links?

Does it has a sad ending??

I watch only BR rips, anything less is a strict no no :smokin:

i don't mind anything excet cam quality.

I am not going to lick the print of the movie.............. just going to watch it......... so why bother much :rofl:

i don't mind anything excet cam quality.

I am not going to lick the print of the movie.............. just going to watch it......... so why bother much :rofl:

But quality wise there is a hug gap. You can tolerate pathetic movies too if the print is good :)

One of the most beautiful song ever in the history of Mankind.............. It was also sang in Geneva by Abrar-ul-Haq and translated in almost all of the major languages in the world.

When i see the thread "Street Childrens" in Members Section of this forum.......... i feel like listening this song

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom