What's new

Whatever

The 1s about EPL are hilarious, but this 1 is about cricket, not that funny but yet ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please PM me the links?

They are just changed subtitles, mostly about english premier league, or "hitler finds out .. michael jackson is dead" or "hitler discovers Usai bolt has won again... something like this.. on any stupid topic
just a search away on youtube

Last edited:
They are just changed subtitles, mostly about english premier league, or "hitler finds out .. michael jackson is dead" or "hitler discovers Usai bolt has won again... something like this.. on any stupid topic
just a search away on youtube

blah blah blah!! :blah::blah: Please go and study Amit... your father is not investing in you and your education just so you can waste your time on PDF :angry: :rofl:

blah blah blah!! :blah::blah: Please go and study Amit... your father is not investing in you and your education just so you can waste your time on PDF :angry: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You rem my name?Looks like you have been visiting my profile a lot jinxxie..
Haan , haan m going yaar ...

Check the video of the kid jinxxie, i feel u must be like him ... :lol::lol:. anyways .. c u guys tomo .. later!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You rem my name?Looks like you have been visiting my profile a lot jinxxie..
Haan , haan m going yaar ...

half of the posts on your profile are about me and how to get me banned ;):bounce::rofl: and the reason you and hammy007 became friends was to get me banned.. I am very well aware of what is going on in this forum :partay:

Check the video of the kid jinxxie, i feel u must be like him ... :lol::lol:. anyways .. c u guys tomo .. later!!

You should enjoy this video of Indian mom enjoying Pani Puri (looks like rice to me.. :blink:) I have this feeling that the boy screaming "mummy mummy" sounds like you

Last edited by a moderator:
What performance? Though I cant comment, I didn't watched them.
If you don't like usual love stories, but like offbeat ones, try movies like Johny gaddar, bheja fry...

just finished watching second video............... (watched both movies tonight) and Johny Gaddar was just ok nothing great........... but Bheja fry was very funny......... i liked it

just finished watching second video............... (watched both movies tonight) and Johny Gaddar was just ok nothing great........... but Bheja fry was very funny......... i liked it

Both of them?? In night? You are in Pakistan na?? When do you sleep?

Sometimes i sleep in day time sometimes in Night...... you never know :rofl:

Only people I have heard about having that schedule are factory workers and thieves. And I am pretty sure you are not factory worker!!:azn:

Back
Top Bottom