What's new

Whatever

hahaha good joke.........

btw i don't like those crap love story type indian movies .............. completely waste of time for........

I liked Dhoom, Dhoom 2 and Race :smitten: something different you know.........unlike regular time waste love stories

:sick: Whats different in them?? Copy of hollywood. Better to watch their originals. Like I suppose Oceans 11 for Dhoom.

:sick: Whats different in them?? Copy of hollywood. Better to watch their originals. Like I suppose Oceans 11 for Dhoom.

i prefer hollywood............ 90% of the bollywood movies are crap.......... but the way they performed in dhoom and race........ i liked it :D

Na, try mig 29 and Gorshkov!!
I tried flightgear, ACM air combat sim, many more. Finally I gave up on flight sims!!
Now I just go for first person shooter. CS was lovely. Nexuiz is nice too.

MIG-29K not available in LOCKON........

i prefer hollywood............ 90% of the bollywood movies are crap.......... but the way they performed in dhoom and race........ i liked it :D

What performance? Though I cant comment, I didn't watched them.
If you don't like usual love stories, but like offbeat ones, try movies like Johny gaddar, bheja fry...

MIG-29K not available in LOCKON........

I was kiddin, actually I dont remember any planes available in lockon. I quite on the flight sims. Mere bus k nahi hai..
I prefer simple bagair dimag k games like GTA or otherwise first person shooter.

What performance? Though I cant comment, I didn't watched them.
If you don't like usual love stories, but like offbeat ones, try movies like Johny gaddar, bheja fry...

thanks i haven't watched both movies yet i will hopefully download both movies soon :smitten:

I usually don't watch bollywood movies much but if you think these are good movies i have plenty of time this weekend :rofl:

Too bad, watch Crazy Heart instead.

can i know the movie description please? from any website?

currently downloading 3 movies (2 recommended by AR and third the latest movie of Arshad Warsi)

thanks i haven't watched both movies yet i will hopefully download both movies soon :smitten:

I usually don't watch bollywood movies much but if you think these are good movies i have plenty of time this weekend :rofl:

Bheja fry is pure comedy, in the line of, but a little more matured than, Mr bean. Johny gaddar is good thriller.

But if you really need an offbeat, really off, than watch what I am going to watch tomorrow..
Jagte raho and Kabuliwala:D

can i know the movie description please? from any website?

currently downloading 3 movies (2 recommended by AR and third the latest movie of Arshad Warsi)

Crazy Heart is the story of a bankrupt American country singer with 4 failed marriages and an alcohol problem. He is then inspired to change his lifestyle after a romance, which also fails.

Watch out for Jeff Bridges, he got the Best Actor Oscar for his role in the movie.

Psssttt, do you want links?

Back
Top Bottom