What's new

Whatever

no yaar i remember gajjani was to released in January and previously we had mumbai attacks so it was not released in pakistan......
after some days i heard news that pakistan banned all indian movies... since then i didn't heard any news about relaxation on indian movies... I was thinking they are still banned:what:

No, Gajjani was released in all cinemas. I remember my friend went to watch that movie and he came back and was telling me the story of this movie and i told him when i will back in UK i will watch there

No, Gajjani was released in all cinemas. I remember my friend went to watch that movie and he came back and was telling me the story of this movie and i told him when i will back in UK i will watch there

How are you today?

might be my misconception..

I used to play lockon couple of years back ,was my favourite game then now busy guy:smokin: and yours ??

Almost anything!! Used to play GTA, now waiting to get GTA IV. Right now avidly play nexuiz, and few small games. Used to play lockon, but couldn't ever make the plane to land:D
Do you know any good 3d open world game like GTA?

might be my misconception..

Yes misconception to you :D

Its not the only movie the cinemas are showing almost all of Indian movies long before that. I remember the movie "Race" was also shown in the cinemas :lol:

Yes misconception to you :D

Its not the only movie the cinemas are showing almost all of Indian movies long before that. I remember the movie "Race" was also shown in the cinemas :lol:

so which indian movie did you watched recently??:)

Almost anything!! Used to play GTA, now waiting to get GTA IV. Right now avidly play nexuiz, and few small games. Used to play lockon, but couldn't ever make the plane to land:D

Sorry not used to playing any more so no updates.Last game i played was IGI the Mark:D

I play Fifa, CS, and Age of Empires, .... never understood warcraft!!
:undecided:

Sorry not used to playing any more so no updates.Last game i played was IGI the Mark:D

Seems like you left playing when I started!!:lol:

I searched a lot of forums for this. Actually I am trying to get a freeware/linux based one, so no luck yet.:undecided:

I like TOPGUN, ENEMY AT THE GATES , specific medical stuff etc.People how know me better, suggest me what's the movie of my type,I am thankful to them:cheers:.

Back
Top Bottom