What's new

Whatever

hi pakistani members... I heared bollywood movies are widely watched in pakistan .... but indian movies are banned in pakistan...how do you manage to watch a movie in pakistan??

I am back after nearly a week of absence.

Guess this guy. This man has acute significane with today. Easy to guess. Hard to digest what he did.

14352e1bdea644c7851d64573a0664fa.jpg

Yeah i posted this pic a week ago:keeping the events of march in my mind.
shared this picture before.............

General Tikka Khan
You see,:cool: Zaki bhai still remember him.:)

hi pakistani members... I heared bollywood movies are widely watched in pakistan .... but indian movies are banned in pakistan...how do you manage to watch a movie in pakistan??

You have heard from India thats why :lol: Don't ever believe in Indian Media or the rumours without any proof :lol:

You are talking about Indian movies banned in Pakistan :tdown: They can watch Indian movies even in Cinemas. It is legal to sell Indian movies in Movies stores since every single movie store got all the latest Indian movies and if there was such a ban they would have never allowed to keep it and since past 5-6 years they have allowed Indian movies in Cinemas also.

Last time when i went to Pakistan Gajjani was released those days and my friends went to cinema to watch it in cinema (i didn't go for some reasons)

Oh man it was was hell of day today.Surgery term test hoosh:lazy:Now i'll sleep for a day.
AHA
and Assalam -0-Alaikum ! to Quaid e Azam:pakistan: of whatever thread.:smitten:

Oh man it was was hell of day today.Surgery term test hoosh:lazy:Now i'll sleep for a day.
AHA
and Assalam -0-Alaikum ! to Quaid e Azam:pakistan: of whatever thread.:smitten:

Waa Alaikum Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu :lol::lol::lol:

You have heard from India thats why :lol: Don't ever believe in Indian Media or the rumours without any proof :lol:

You are talking about Indian movies banned in Pakistan :tdown: They can watch Indian movies even in Cinemas. It is legal to sell Indian movies in Movies stores since every single movie store got all the latest Indian movies and if there was such a ban they would have never allowed to keep it and since past 5-6 years they have allowed Indian movies in Cinemas also.

Last time when i went to Pakistan Gajjani was released those days and my friends went to cinema to watch it in cinema (i didn't go for some reasons)

no yaar i remember gajjani was to released in January and previously we had mumbai attacks so it was not released in pakistan......
after some days i heard news that pakistan banned all indian movies... since then i didn't heard any news about relaxation on indian movies... I was thinking they are still banned:what:

no yaar i remember gajjani was to released in January and previously we had mumbai attacks so it was not released in pakistan......
after some days i heard news that pakistan banned all indian movies... since then i didn't heard any news about relaxation on indian movies... I was thinking they are still banned:what:

Although i don't see indian films but i do know MY NAME IS KHAN was released last month.So no ban to date i guess.

Recently there was a news that a movie (probably "Lahore", I dont remember) was banned. It means that rest of them are not.

Back
Top Bottom