What's new

Whatever

I play Fifa, CS, and Age of Empires, .... never understood warcraft!!
:undecided:

I played CS a lot too. Never understood warcraft and AOE !!
I like GTA. Actually its not a game to be disliked!!
In past 10 days, I downloaded 10 GB worth of games, and dont like any of them!!

I like TOPGUN, ENEMY AT THE GATES , specific medical stuff etc.People how know me better, suggest me what's the movie of my type,I am thankful to them:cheers:.

Try saving private ryan. Worth watching.
Anyone seen crash?? It was the most emotional without love story movie I have seen.

Used to play lockon, but couldn't ever make the plane to land:D
My problem was refueling it.It was a difficult skill at least for me.Since PAF had no IL-78 at that time:lol:
Seems like you left playing when I started!!
What do you say should i play it another time for you and land the su33 on the deck of Russian carrier.:)

but that is probably among the few indian movies that i liked :cry::cry::cry:

Both Dhoom and Dhoom 2 was good. Now waiting for Dhoom 3 where Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and 1 more actor going to be thief and Hrithik will join police with Abhishek and other guy (i think).

It must be fun to watch i suppose

but that is probably among the few indian movies that i liked :cry::cry::cry:

Both Dhoom and Dhoom 2 was good. Now waiting for Dhoom 3 where Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and 1 more actor going to be thief and Hrithik will join police with Abhishek and other guy (i think).

It must be fun to watch i suppose

Mods please put this post of Zaki in lowly ranked posts :rofl:

Mods please put this post of Zaki in lowly ranked posts :rofl:

hahaha good joke.........

btw i don't like those crap love story type indian movies .............. completely waste of time for........

I liked Dhoom, Dhoom 2 and Race :smitten: something different you know.........unlike regular time waste love stories

hahaha good joke.........

btw i don't like those crap love story type indian movies .............. completely waste of time for........

I liked Dhoom, Dhoom 2 and Race :smitten: something different you know.........unlike regular time waste love stories
you must not be having your girlfriend...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My problem was refueling it.It was a difficult skill at least for me.Since PAF had no IL-78 at that time:lol:

What do you say should i play it another time for you and land the su33 on the deck of Russian carrier.:)

Na, try mig 29 and Gorshkov!!
I tried flightgear, ACM air combat sim, many more. Finally I gave up on flight sims!!
Now I just go for first person shooter. CS was lovely. Nexuiz is nice too.

Back
Top Bottom