What's new

Whatever

me being a Muslim............ It is said by Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) that, those who does not marry is not among us :cry::cry::cry:

So marriage is the most beautiful thing one could ever do in their lives :lol::lol::lol:

Just recall your memory of 30 or whatever years you are old......... there will be hardly few incidents that you can remember in your life........... and if you are married........ marriage will be among the very few moments that you can remember

You equally remember both good and bad things, don't ya? :P

You equally remember both good and bad things, don't ya? :P
you both are right.....................

true you never forget the sentence to life........ and bad moments

But i like to think positive so i take marriage as a positive experience of your life :D so i could put into the good category for now

Its a must have experience :smitten:

He is still lot saner, compared to ones who gave him the big prize!!

Well, I dont follow him that closely, but I dont have a good feeling about him. He is like over enthu types guy. But then the media is to be blamed. I remember last year, CNN BBC etc were covering about the dog that they are going to take in. Common the IRAN was burning then, so was Burma, Israel was bombing on Palestine, and everyone was gung ho about the dog he should take, stupid media

Well, I dont follow him that closely, but I dont have a good feeling about him. He is like over enthu types guy. But then the media is to be blamed. I remember last year, CNN BBC etc were covering about the dog that they are going to take in. Common the IRAN was burning then, so was Burma, Israel was bombing on Palestine, and everyone was gung ho about the dog he should take, stupid media

Don't blame everything on media. Compare the number of people interested in dog to that interested in Burma, Palestine, Iran or anything else like this. Even now there are people dying in Africa, who cares??

Back
Top Bottom