What's new

Whatever

Don't blame everything on media. Compare the number of people interested in dog to that interested in Burma, Palestine, Iran or anything else like this. Even now there are people dying in Africa, who cares??

Yeah you are right, its a vicious circle.

We created such media and the media is creating more such audiences

ok now one question from my side.

1 Cow weighs 70kg and he/she dranks 2 litres of Milk. Now tell me the weight of the cow

Does he have to do anything? He got the Noble prize just by talking and throwing pompous words :P

Well I said that after I heard the news that he is in Afghanistan in a surprise visit

Well he is certainly the most powerful stamp in the world & nothing else....He failed in everything....
"Good Orators are not always Good Leaders"
the problem with him is that he has done a lot of promise
he became president at the name of the CHANGE ..as people love change but we know he cannot afford the change....

ok now one question from my side.

1 Cow weighs 70kg and he/she dranks 2 litres of Milk. Now tell me the weight of the cow

70 +2*1.028(1.028 = specific density of milk OR mass/litre of milk)

72.056Kg

Well he is certainly the most powerful stamp in the world & nothing else....He failed in everything....
"Good Orators are not always Good Leaders"
the problem with him is that he has done a lot of promise
he became president at the name of the CHANGE ..as people love change but we know he cannot afford the change....

True, he talks with a lot of passion and stuff, but anyway, I was never blown away with his words.

About his promise on change, well he did that.

As soon as he took the position, the only thing people had was the CHANGE left below the mattress, and nothing in their bank accounts :P

70 +2*1.028(1.028 = specific density of milk OR mass/litre of milk)

72.056Kg

nice try but i am sure you googled it to find out the difference between KG and Litres because you have calculated other way around. KG is bigger than Litres right? so he drank 2 litres of milk so the answer has to be below 72kg

Obama's revenge!!
d83cc47d763febe56341544550929e46.jpg

nice try but i am sure you googled it to find out the difference between KG and Litres because you have calculated other way around. KG is bigger than Litres right? so he drank 2 litres of milk so the answer has to be below 72kg

Nope he is right, 1 liter of milk weighs more than 1 kg, depending on how much water the milkman added!!:cheesy:

do you even know the difference between KG and Litres?

why will we not count 2 litres of milk?

I was thinking of it differently.

Animals are addressed with 'It' & humans are addressed by he/she. So i thought, if he/she has drank 2 lts of milk, it's not the cow who has drank it, so cow's weight remains the same.

I was thinking of it differently.

Animals are addressed with 'It' & humans are addressed by he/she. So i thought, if he/she has drank 2 lts of milk, it's not the cow who has drank it, so cow's weight remains the same.

hahahahahhaha :rofl: nice joke

by the way your previous answer wa correct i just wanted to see your reply.............. the i hit the thanks button for that post so you could understand that was correct answer

Its weight will remain 70KG after drinking 2 litres of milk :tup:

Back
Top Bottom