What's new

Whatever

Who is this lady?

42dc774bf5482519f9ac340aa31ccc54.jpg

Zaki and Gin please give others the first chance to guess :)

George Clooney's girl friend :lol: , our politicians get the best

Madam Query was late again. She saw always late chalked on the board. She became upset, "You all are very Impertinent and will not get any extra credits in English this year." She said.

"I can forgive you all in ONLY one condition. Tell me the longest word in English which does not repeat any letters?" Assume you were there, can you save your classmates ?

Both are right.

She looks so much similar to Benezir right? :)

her father was one of the top politician of his era.............. peoples feared that he would take over benazir.............. sometimes his sister (Benazir) are her husband are accused of murdering him

George Clooney's girl friend :lol: , our politicians get the best

Is she? :O

I never knew that. I just read an article in TOI today and liked her photo ;)
thats why I posted the same here, i knew it would be too easy for everyone.

BTW, in the same article she claims that she stays in the same house where her father was murdered.... so is she not in Pakistan ? :O

Is she? :O

I never knew that. I just read an article in TOI today and liked her photo ;)
thats why I posted the same here, i knew it would be too easy for everyone.

BTW, in the same article she claims that she stays in the same house where her father was murdered.... so is she not in Pakistan ? :O

her father was killed in Karachi (i think)......... so if she is living in the same house that means she is living in Karachi

Madam Query was late again. She saw always late chalked on the board. She became upset, "You all are very Impertinent and will not get any extra credits in English this year." She said.

"I can forgive you all in ONLY one condition. Tell me the longest word in English which does not repeat any letters?" Assume you were there, can you save your classmates ?

"uncopyrightable "

Back
Top Bottom