What's new

Whatever

Thanks guys, but I doubt that I would read those books. My bucket is full and I am lagging behind my target :D

I just read the article/interview of her because I found her attractive :oops:

there was her intervew somewhere can't remember (try youtube may be you find it) i was impressed with her positive attitude. I think she was giving an interview on CNN....... trust me if you want to know little more about her... that was a must watch interview

May be this is part of that interview............... can't remember now (visit youtube for other parts)

Go to this link for remaining parts

YouTube - fatima bhutto interview on cnn

Watch if you have free time otherwise leave it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
there was her intervew somewhere can't remember (try youtube may be you find it) i was impressed with her positive attitude. I think she was giving an interview on CNN....... trust me if you want to know little more about her... that was a must watch interview

Well the feelings should be mutual :P

Yeah I know. Free gifts from shehar k gunde to gali k gunde!

Btw, I tried beer once, it tasted like :sick:. How do you guys drink such things?

You have to love it, while drinking it. Then you will know it.
I don't drink too much beer, already got a pot belly. More into Whiskey, Rum, Vodka............actually everything.

Yeah I know. Free gifts from shehar k gunde to gali k gunde!

Btw, I tried beer once, it tasted like :sick:. How do you guys drink such things?

Yes, its an acquired taste.

Beer in India is usually bitter and strong, you should try the beer of Belgium or Germany. Those guys really know how to brew.

No........... i admire her positive attitude but i don't like PPP (his dad's political party) :tdown:

PPP -> Point to Point Protocol? :P

Well, then pray that one day she will change her mind and join the active politics

Like Stella mate?

There are many, unlike US and all IN germany each village will have their own local brands. The local brands are cheaper and much more tastier than the international brands.

I have not touched alcohol since August

Back
Top Bottom