What's new

Whatever

her father was one of the top politician of his era.............. peoples feared that he would take over benazir.............. sometimes his sister (Benazir) are her husband are accused of murdering him

Politics is such a dirty game :sick:

In that article she is pointing towards Zardari.

Abe gaya tha aaj bhi. Municipality ka election chal raha hai, very strict.
Waise wahi se leta hoon, agar kabhi peete peete raat 2-3 baje aur chaiye ho to.

Did you try the Adugodi, flag pole ?
I am serious, you can get there any day any moment.

Politics is such a dirty game :sick:

In that article she is pointing towards Zardari.

i don't know which article you are talking about.......... but after her father was killed she had some hard feelings with Benazir's family and it remained until her death. I don't know much about them but i can remember one of her interviews where she said she met with benazir only a few times after her father's death and can't remember anything else now

Did you try the Adugodi, flag pole ?
I am serious, you can get there any day any moment.

Yeah tried that on friday itself. My cousin is in IAF, Jalahalli. Talked with him. These guys have no dry days. But going Jalahalli from Koramangala is like committing a sin. So, dropped the idea.

i don't know which article you are talking about.......... but after her father was killed she had some hard feelings with Benazir's family and it remained until her death. I don't know much about them but i can remember one of her interviews where she said she met with benazir only a few times after her father's death and can't remember anything else now

Is she into politics now? Looks like she is not interested in politics anyway.

She was strictly saying against the whole family entering into politics generation after generation. Looks like she recently got her book published.

Yeah tried that on friday itself. My cousin is in IAF, Jalahalli. Talked with him. These guys have no dry days. But going Jalahalli from Koramangala is like committing a sin. So, dropped the idea.

Why is it dry day? I knew 2 oct is a dry day, but whats so special about this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom