What's new

Whatever

On a serious note, the add is made to appeal to the rural folk and create the awareness of safe sex. Such adds have helped a lot to achieve the necessary awareness, and hopefully the growth of HIV will be checked in the near future.

On a serious note, the add is made to appeal to the rural folk and create the awareness of safe sex. Such adds have helped a lot to achieve the necessary awareness, and hopefully the growth of HIV will be checked in the near future.

Amen!! :azn::azn:

Why the life is so strange? when you want something it doesn't come to you and when you don't want it anymore....... it is running after you?

You have to love it, while drinking it. Then you will know it.
I don't drink too much beer, already got a pot belly. More into Whiskey, Rum, Vodka............actually everything.

Yes, its an acquired taste.

Beer in India is usually bitter and strong, you should try the beer of Belgium or Germany. Those guys really know how to brew.

But why would one want to acquire the taste of beer? Whiskey, Rum, Vodka I suppose atleast help you to forget some lost love, but why the hell beer? Never understood that.

Seeing the condom ad, I'm reminded of euphemistic ads for "Saathi" being played by Geo Super and PTV during an ODI series last year and "educated" people were complaining. I could not understand why the hell would they complain, when they are very much in know about contraception while the rural and uneducated folks have to be advised in this regard.

Identify the flag
2d3f11782b99372be181ee19be81be67.gif

Something between Belarus and Madagascar?

Thats a common phenomena

Every one thinks their problem are unique :P

Congrats for becoming a senior member

hopefully you won't be banned here now :agree:

btw the way you are making posts........... you will be banned ........... but half of the indian members get banned here within first 3 months :rofl: (i think)

Congrats for becoming a senior member
Thanks a lot, I crawled into that elite club finally :D

hopefully you won't be banned here now :agree:

I was banned once for twisting the id of two members here. I think Grey Boy reported me and Asim/Webby dint think twice before showing me door for 3 weeks :D. Actually I wrote that in a satirical comic way, but not every one understands my jokes always :P

btw the way you are making posts........... you will be banned ........... but half of the indian members get banned here within first 3 months :rofl: (i think)

Whats wrong with my posts :O

I am not offending anyone anywhere.

Thanks a lot, I crawled into that elite club finally :D

I was banned once for twisting the id of two members here. I think Grey Boy reported me and Asim/Webby dint think twice before showing me door for 3 weeks :D. Actually I wrote that in a satirical comic way, but not every one understands my jokes always :P

Whats wrong with my posts :O

I am not offending anyone anywhere.

ooops sorry didn't sleep all night so............. there was a typo

I meant to say "The way you are making posts you will not/Never be banned from here". But most of the indian members i believe more than half gets banned very quickly

Back
Top Bottom