What's new

Whatever

ooops sorry didn't sleep all night so............. there was a typo

I meant to say "The way you are making posts you will not/Never be banned from here". But most of the indian members i believe more than half gets banned very quickly

aaaahhhhh... You scared me for a while :D

So you meant I wont get banned coz I post only in this thread? :P

yeah Zaki.. you need a good night sleep, you are misreading lots of posts today and I mean lotss... :hitwall::hitwall:

Yeah Zaki, sab Allah ke upar chod ke so jao. INshallah sab sahi hoga :)

You know, the small town where I grew up, there was a neighbour aunty, who has hell lot of issues in life, I think I have never seen anyone suffering more than her. But she never loses her sleep. She used to say before sleeping she just hand over all her worries to god and sleep and when she wakes up in morning she take them back :)

Nice way to approach life right?

yeah Zaki.. you need a good night sleep, you are misreading lots of posts today and I mean lotss... :hitwall::hitwall:

You are right girl........... its 07:43AM now and i didn't sleep all night........... i have 2 open trades and i am trying my best to close them soon and once i finish with that i can go to sleep "Ghoray baich kar"

aaaahhhhh... You scared me for a while :D

So you meant I wont get banned coz I post only in this thread? :P

lol.......... you are correct, half of your posts are only in this thread so how will you be banned?

Yeah Zaki, sab Allah ke upar chod ke so jao. INshallah sab sahi hoga :)

You know, the small town where I grew up, there was a neighbour aunty, who has hell lot of issues in life, I think I have never seen anyone suffering more than her. But she never loses her sleep. She used to say before sleeping she just hand over all her worries to god and sleep and when she wakes up in morning she take them back :)

Nice way to approach life right?
i have tried that before but when i woke up............. i had lost 1000USD :lol::lol::lol:

It is said "God help those who help themselves". He has given you are a brain, first use it........ make a judgement and then leave upon God to take care of it. Why put everything on god and when you wake up? you might have lose instead of making money :D

lol.......... you are correct, half of your posts are only in this thread so how will you be banned?

Not half, these days I post only here :D

Well I love war stratergies and love to watch war documentaries and read books on them. Once while searching for some stratergies and all I got this site as a google hit, but now I dont think I am learning anything about WAR in this site :D

This site mostly discussed ecconomical/social issues or some TP in members area. Do you agree with me here?

Not half, these days I post only here :D

Well I love war stratergies and love to watch war documentaries and read books on them. Once while searching for some stratergies and all I got this site as a google hit, but now I dont think I am learning anything about WAR in this site :D

This site mostly discussed ecconomical/social issues or some TP in members area. Do you agree with me here?

well it covers all issues but there is not any major on going war now............. so what are they going to discuss? and peoples get bored so they want rest. You will find plenty of news on Aircrafts and thats all is related to defense. Rest of the forum is more to do with Bashing each other, War on Terror and couple of economic news

Thats all

well it covers all issues but there is not any major on going war now............. so what are they going to discuss? and peoples get bored so they want rest. You will find plenty of news on Aircrafts and thats all is related to defense. Rest of the forum is more to do with Bashing each other, War on Terror and couple of economic news

Thats all

There were some stratergy related threads in this forum, I hope they are still there.

I never denied that I am not learning :), I am learning something which I never thought I ever would.... Thats the reason I have not quit on this forum yet :)

you are right killbill

ok man i am going to sleep now :cry:

bye for now

thanks KillBill..................................

i will go in just few minutes :D (will suddenly get disappeared)

69cd925d005276b9fbeac336ab56e14e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom