What's new

Whatever

All the pics which I posted are from google search.. and are in PUBLIC domain..

the pic which he posted of some girl looks like he stole it from some Indian girl profile on facebook or myspace..

Don't blame me for his deeds.

I don't want to argue with someone who has the IQ of a gereatric donkey. Of course he got to my nerves. Is it so difficult to understand why?

I agree 'Whiteknight1' on 1 thing....you all(refereed to pakistanis) do this due to your own inferiority complex.
even you know while posting some of the ugly pictures....that you will find more ugly people in pakistan,,,,

I agree 'Whiteknight1' on 1 thing....you all(refereed to pakistanis) do this due to your own inferiority complex.
even you know while posting some of the ugly pictures....that you will find more ugly people in pakistan,,,,

Correct yourself.. That is known as "superiority complex".. :D

Every country has it bunch of ugly people... but some countries on average have more uglies than other..

Dil pai mat lao yaar.. Nothing wrong with uglies.. after all "beauty lies in the eyes of beholder".. ;)

Correct yourself.. That is known as "superiority complex".. :D

Every country has it bunch of ugly people... but some countries on average have more uglies than other..

Dil pai mat lao yaar.. Nothing wrong with uglies.. after all "beauty lies in the eyes of beholder".. ;)

how do you define ugly?

Please don't carry this topic further guys.

Brownie,

Now don't try to act all innocent.. ;) You said yourself the forum is boring today and you wanted some fun.. :rofl:

Go and check your post where Brady the Moss said "I am half iranian and half pakistani" (which is a cheap shot at me).. and you and IMADREAMER are laughing and laughing.. yet provoking me again..

The fact is.. you guyz look for "fun" and entertainment yourself.. Desi people can't live without fights and flaming...

Back
Top Bottom