What's new

Whatever

Who knows if Jinxed Girl is a man????

and you are some cute little girl from U.K.? :lol::lol:

Anywayz, Zaki your advice to ignore people really ended up saving me this time... he got banned..

I was going to reply him back with solid facts about Iran and Pakistan.. but then I thought it is better to ignore him.

Zaki don't you think you are going to fast..just some days before you had a 700-800 post now 3555:woot::woot:

well i am a registered member of this forum since past 1 and half year (if i am not wrong) and visiting this forum since past 2 and half years at least..........

if you look at that........ my posts are not too much. Yes in past 1 month my speed of posting was very high but that is due to the fact that before i used to prefer posting in Economic section and now i am more active in other sections too.

Economy section is almost dead so it took me couple of months to post 200-400 posts only. I am also an active member of couple of other forums and overall my posts in this forum are far below than numbers of posts i have in other forums :D

Anywayz, Zaki your advice to ignore people really ended up saving me this time... he got banned..

I was going to reply him back with solid facts about Iran and Pakistan.. but then I thought it is better to ignore him.

Aaj khush tow bahut hogey tum :partay:

oh really?????? oh oh oh how comes he is banned? :lol::lol::lol:

kahin yeh aap ki to shararat nahi ?????? koi complain shomplain to nahi kar di thee uski

oh really?????? oh oh oh how comes he is banned? :lol::lol::lol:

kahin yeh aap ki to shararat nahi ?????? koi complain shomplain to nahi kar di thee uski

No.. I swear I didn't complain about him.. You know instead of complaining to Mods.. I always reply back myself... but then I listened to your advice and tried to ignore him.. and believe me it takes alot for someone like me to control anger... :D:lol:

No.. I swear I didn't complain about him.. You know instead of complaining to Mods.. I always reply back myself... but then I listened to your advice and tried to ignore him.. and believe me it takes alot for someone like me to control anger... :D:lol:

i know you did not complain.......... i was joking :P

and did not understand the reason why he banned.......... i can see Taimikhan checked his profile............ and it is possible he read his last couple of posts arguiing with us........ so he decided to ban him ;)

haan.. thori sie!! :rofl: But I know you will be very happy when I get banned.. :partay:

nooops we will be very happy when you will realize that you are also same like other south asians(humuns) and will stop forever your ethnic raciest comment like now a days:D

Back
Top Bottom