What's new

Whatever

yeah people were amazed that a person who was talking about India-Pakistan friendship and creating threads like "What is Good in India and What is Good in Pakistan" was banned suddenly and disappeared under mysterious circumstances... :what::what::blink:

yeah but i have been used to looking all that........ i have seen senior members with 2000+ posts getting banned without any reason known to me.................. there must be a valid reason but i did not bother to ask anybody ;)

These were the exact words when I was not able to get chicks :P
Then my words and philosophy suddenly took a 180 degree turn ;)

Joking buddy :cheers:

BTW, I guess dating is banned in Islam right?

yes it is banned :yahoo:

But i am not religious...........there are 5 pillars of Islam and i hardly fullfil 1 pillar (that is i pray 5 times a day). Nothing else ........ a part from that i am very bad :angry:

Yes i have also performed Hajj that is also one pillar but can't remember anythign good besides these two things :angry:

And getting chick is not that difficuilt man............. i do have some past experiences in this regard............ but now i am fine without it

JInxy looks like tumhe pyar ho gaya hai. yeah saare nishaniyan pyar hone ki hi hai :P

I wish that was true..:P.. but it isn't.. School and work are taking toll on my life and health.. I need a vacation pretty soon before I get completely burned out..

I have to drink red bull energy drink every day just to keep me functioning..

@ KIllBill,ZAki thanks for clear my doubt :coffee:

People don't get banned only for flaming posts.. there are other reasons too.. Another common one I have seen is people using multiple or fake ids... Chappal-Chor was banned for using fake id i think...

May be you are right because he and RAW had lot of similarities.:D

I wish that was true..:P.. but it isn't.. School and work are taking toll on my life and health.. I need a vacation pretty soon before I get completely burn out..

like me............... i have been thinking to go on vacation since past 2-3 years now :cry::cry::cry:

Everyime when we make plan....... something goes wrong and our trip is postponed. The only country i visited since Dec-January 2009 is Saudi Arabia.............. sometimes i feel like...........just go to the airport alone and see the next flight available to any destination and have a nice trip for a week all alone......

I badly need rest now:cry:

And getting chick is not that difficuilt man............. i do have some past experiences in this regard............ but now i am fine without it

Very very true, its all about being confident.

And you are absolutely right, babes means pain. But then its like workout pain that you get in gym. I call that sweet pain ;)

@ KIllBill,ZAki thanks for clear my doubt :coffee:

May be you are right because he and RAW had lot of similarities.:D

What doubt Dreamer? :rofl:

You are too into yourself. I bet in the real world you are a really insecure person in addition to having bad genes....

Stop arguing please.......... i know u might have felt bad but no need to reply back. Learn to ignore my friend :angel:

I wish that was true..:P.. but it isn't.. School and work are taking toll on my life and health.. I need a vacation pretty soon before I get completely burned out..

I guess you said you are 19, and you need to get that boost of energy? :O what is happening to this world?

Jinxy, if I may, can I suggest exercising to you? Take up some sort of physical exercise and then you would be amazed how it can turn you into a power house.

Redbull, is a clear sign of bad life style :(

I guess you said you are 19, and you need to get that boost of energy? :O what is happening to this world?

Jinxy, if I may, can I suggest exercising to you? Take up some sort of physical exercise and then you would be amazed how it can turn you into a power house.

Redbull, is a clear sign of bad life style :(

I do exercise, but there are some personal worries that won't let me get a good night sleep.. And I need atleast 8 hours of sleep to function properly.. otherwise I have to take red bull (coffee, tea doesn't work for me)...

Very very true, its all about being confident.

And you are absolutely right, babes means pain. But then its like workout pain that you get in gym. I call that sweet pain ;)

:lol::lol::lol: you are right................. but seriously i am fed up with all this artificial life. Sometimes i feel like leave this europe and my studies and join some kind of Islamic university for further education. I don't see my career into this artificial world where "Interest" is involved in every single business.

Seriously sometimes my heart ask my questions that what am i really doing here in this world? what was the reason i was created? and what should be my future? and what when i will die and will be presented in front of my ALLAH? seriously i have no answers to these questions and when i see what i am doing....... i feel like i am the worst person in the world

What doubt Dreamer? :rofl:

Nothing bro. BTW you already know na then y r you asking?? i don't want to be ban even i don't want ki any mod. mujhe kabhi single warning bhi de :p:P

:

yeah... after showing all the love for Pakistan you had this feeling that something isn't right somewhere.. :P

I m not here for Pakistan or china bashing.Does not necessary that if i m against your earlier raciest comment than i m also against pakistani ppl too.:tdown:
you can read my every post specially my first one.:disagree::D:D

Back
Top Bottom