What's new

Whatever

I m not here for Pakistan or china bashing..you can read my every post specially my first one.:disagree::D:D

You misread me.. I was talking about Chappal Chor... not you..

I meant to say .. after all the love Chappal Chor was showing for Pakistan.. there was this feeling that something isn't quite right.. :P

Seriously sometimes my heart ask my questions that what am i really doing here in this world? what was the reason i was created? and what should be my future? and what when i will die and will be presented in front of my ALLAH? seriously i have no answers to these questions and when i see what i am doing....... i feel like i am the worst person in the world

I think you need a brake from your working routine .. go to somewhere else , like amsterdam or switzerland enjoy a month or two ull feel better ..! BTW its good to keep your inner voice alive and loud , very few actuallt get intimidated and do things rit..!

I think you need a brake from your working routine .. go to somewhere else , like amsterdam or switzerland enjoy a month or two ull feel better ..! BTW its good to keep your inner voice alive and loud , very few actuallt get intimidated and do things rit..!

You are right............. i feel like going all alone now....... somewhere for a week.......... i just need rest and i am sure i will be back up once again

The life is too tough for now...... or may be i have made my life too tough? whatever................. i think visiting few places like shown in the picture below might help me refresh myself

f8b268da0003dfd09cec899b08ad282b.jpg

d4e1ffc67e595e72a37f17ed88570270.jpg

Zaki, if you need the list of places to visit in Amsterdam, then please let me know ;)
But I dont think after coming from there you will have any inner voice left :P

Zaki, if you need the list of places to visit in Amsterdam, then please let me know ;)
But I dont think after coming from there you will have any inner voice left :P

let me know man............... i would love to come for 2-3 days if there is something attractive

This is an interesting article

IRIN Asia | PAKISTAN: Focus on skin bleaching | Asia | Pakistan | Health & Nutrition | Feature

780b088566f54a228afa325b852e433b.jpg

I wonder if some U.S. Pakistani girls who claim false heritage do this to further their deceit. :wave:

I think it is not easy for some peoples to ignore others? right?

she must be sleeping by now........... and please stay in your limits otherwise i will have to report you :angry: leave her alone............. there is something called PRIVACY........... let everybody enjoy their privacy

If you have any problem with Jinxed Girl....... feel free to send PM to MODs rather than fighting here in this thread

let me know man............... i would love to come for 2-3 days if there is something attractive

Well Amsterdam is a nice place, so many things to see. But it has a unique place in the world tourist map for some specific reason ;)

People usually go there to get spoilt for sometime, well Me too. I did a lot of stuff there but except visiting some people ( You know who)

Would you like to see some photos of amsterdam I took last year?

yes share now i will be going to sleep in a very short while.......... please hurry up

I think it is not easy for some peoples to ignore others? right?

she must be sleeping by now........... and please stay in your limits otherwise i will have to report you :angry: leave her alone............. there is something called PRIVACY........... let everybody enjoy their privacy

If you have any problem with Jinxed Girl....... feel free to send PM to MODs rather than fighting here in this thread

Don't tell me you fell victim to that pink teddy bear avatar. :disagree:

Don't tell me you fell victim to that pink teddy bear avatar. :disagree:

hahahaha nice joke :lol::lol::lol:

no i think you missed my post that i made couple of minutes ago. I don't care to whom i am talking to............ male or female........ it doesn't matter to me

Who knows if Jinxed Girl is a man???? i haven't seen her picture and it is my RULE that i don't believe in anything without concrete proof and i am neither interested to find out her or any other member's gender nor change my rules for anybody ;)

I treat everybody as a "MEMBER" not Male or female (though i do respect ladies while talking giving them a benefit of doubt)

Well Amsterdam is a nice place, so many things to see. But it has a unique place in the world tourist map for some specific reason ;)

People usually go there to get spoilt for sometime, well Me too. I did a lot of stuff there but except visiting some people ( You know who)

Would you like to see some photos of amsterdam I took last year?

going to amsterdam in two weeks on stag weekend with friends been there loads of times but not since i been married dont think wife will be happy even though the worse i will do is go to the coffie shops

Killbill i am about to slep man share the pics

Zaki don't you think you are going to fast..just some days before you had a 700-800 post now 3555:woot::woot:

Back
Top Bottom