What's new

Whatever

WTF, even Adwitya is banned!!
:undecided::undecided:

that's why i was also wondering .one mod in another thread giving him thanks and asking him lot's of questions and another mod.banned him without give him single warning..

perhaps it will be a duplicate id issue as jinxed girl,jaki and killbill said:smokin:

Last edited:
Lol, ask jinxed gal. Anyways I hope he comes back soon.

Whiteknight1 (Brady the Moss) is back already.. Ok the reason Whiteknight1 is upset is because he thinks that somehow Pakistanis are "Aryans" and Indians are "Dravidians" and he was posting the pictures of rural people of India and some Indian girl with beard/mustache to make his point. l Here are some of his previous statements :-

Indians are Dravidians and Pakistanis are "Indo-Aryans".

black men always have their eyes on the white prize

We never started as Dravidian Indus Valley people. Don't trap me into a race argument till you admit I am right.

I simply was stating that Pakistanis and Indians are different people, because it should be clear that we are not the same as them, genetics or otherwise.

I ended up disagreeing with him. So he brought my Iranian ancestry into question... He even asked the Iranian guy for approval.. expecting that he will say "No"... but somehow Nima's response bothered him :rofl::rofl:.. He has been banned 4 times already.. now he is following me in every thread to admit.. that I am some brown skinned Dravidian Punjabi like him.. and I am not admitting it... THE END :hang2:

:cheers:
Whiteknight1 (Brady the Moss) is back already.. Ok the reason Whiteknight1 is upset is because he thinks that somehow Pakistanis are "Aryans" and Indians are "Dravidians" and he was posting the pictures of rural people of India and some Indian girl with beard/mustache to make his point. l Here are some of his previous statements :-

I ended up disagreeing with him. So he brought my Iranian ancestry into question... He even asked the Iranian guy for approval.. expecting that he will say "No"... but somehow Nima's response bothered him :rofl::rofl:.. He has been banned 4 times already.. now he is following me in every thread to admit.. that I am some brown skinned Dravidian Punjabi like him.. and I am not admitting it... THE END :hang2:

Jinxxie, I was talking about XEbex, not Whiteknight, or whatever he calls himelf now!!

Last edited:
:cheers:

Jinxxie, I was talking about XEbex, not Whiteknight, or whatever he calls himelf now!!
You thought i want this fellow (ADT, Whiteknight) wateva bak just cause he is against you? I am not that intimidated by you, that i would hope for such things yaar!!

not by me.. but you were intimidated by him though (ADT/WHITEKNIGHT1/BRADY_THE_MOSS).. :rofl::rofl:

thebrownguy to desiman about whiteknight1/brady_the_moss :rofl::azn:

"sorry about the outburst sir, i had just lost it. The fact is that he had got me. I was damn pissed, it was pretty shameful, and some indian members were posting equally lame arguments, to make matters worst. Its shameful, they talk about looks, how sick. I am feeling for those group of nice women who's pic they post, they do not deserve this. This is like they are insulting our mothers. They talk about looks, and forget what the world thinks about them. Forget it!! I am going to need some time to shed of this anger sir."

Its not funny, its disgusting, how can you post pictures like that. You are insulting those women by trying to imply that they are ugly. Shows that you really need help jinxxie! Stop behaving like an uneducated troll.

I am not laughing at the pictures he posted.. I am laughing how he got into your nerves.. :taz::taz::rofl:

You call that girl whatever her name is, your friend and then you splash her pictures like this so that everyone can have a laugh!!
HOw sick is that? And those pics he posted were copied from your posts.

which girl? No! that bearded Indian girl pic is his own personal pic.. The other two pics I posted were from google search... :D

Back
Top Bottom