What's new

Whatever

Go and check your post where Brady the Moss said "I am half iranian and half pakistani" (which is a cheap shot at me).. and you and IMADREAMER are laughing and laughing.. yet provoking me again..

i was loughing bcoz the guy banned 1 min. before come back and said who got banned...:azn:

understnd or not it was not to provoke you:lol::lol:
The fact is.. you guyz look for "fun" and entertainment yourself.. Desi people can't live without fights and flaming...

say only for yourself and don't generalized your statement.we don't want these cheep techniques just for little fun...even these thing does't gives us a fun too:hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited:
no offense but

coudnt resist bro... this 1 is for you

banana2.gif

bhaiya zaki is now gonna kill u.

@Tu tu BTW what was this ??could't able to see anything??can you repost:undecided:

maaa naa ke bohat badnaam hai yeh
Choo lenay do nazak honton ko

Kuch aur nahi hai jaaam hai yeh
Qudrat ne joh humko bakhsha hai

Woh sab se haseen
Inaaam hai yeh :D

Whiteknight1 (Brady the Moss) is back already.. Ok the reason Whiteknight1 is upset is because he thinks that somehow Pakistanis are "Aryans" and Indians are "Dravidians" and he was posting the pictures of rural people of India and some Indian girl with beard/mustache to make his point. l Here are some of his previous statements :-

I ended up disagreeing with him. So he brought my Iranian ancestry into question... He even asked the Iranian guy for approval.. expecting that he will say "No"... but somehow Nima's response bothered him :rofl::rofl:.. He has been banned 4 times already.. now he is following me in every thread to admit.. that I am some brown skinned Dravidian Punjabi like him.. and I am not admitting it... THE END :hang2:``

If thats what the wanabe Iranians want to think to feel superior :lol:

self delete - might be offending to certain someone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom