What's new

Whatever

Trust me if i see one more post by Jinxed after this........ and then a reply by Brady to Mass i will report both of you :angry:

Brady has come with another ID so consider 100% banned.......... while Jinxed too going to regret this time............ Go on MSN or Private msg for this B.S................ or go other threads........... don't destroy my whatever thread :flame:

You can talk about anything here but not argue about races and colours like that

And i AGREE 100%.

Trust me if i see one more post by Jinxed after this........ and then a reply by Brady to Mass i will report both of you :angry:

Brady has come with another ID so consider 100% banned.......... while Jinxed too going to regret this time............ Go on MSN or Private msg for this B.S................ or go other threads........... don't destroy my whatever thread :flame:

You can talk about anything here but not argue about races and colours like that

I am stopping from my side.. as everyone can see clearly that he lost.. :azn::azn:

Now Brady the Aryan ran out of replies and started about banning me...

Brady the Aryan, Dude, I gave up my racism long time ago.. i made peace with Indians long time ago... we all were having fun in this thread (Killbill, Zaki, thebrownguy, IMADREAMER).. and you came out of nowhere and started to troll. you got banned and then came back.. then you got banned and then came back...

S.U.R.B i said sorry to you ( if you go back you will find my sorry between page 150-160 :D) but you didnot reply. Still angry with me??

NO body WON & NO body lost ..........Chapter closed THE END,FINISHED ,TATA:wave:

Seems like the time has to close this thread

MODs attention required :cry:

Don't you all dare say anything to my friend Jinxed :smitten: :D

But she needs to learn how to ignore peoples :angry:

Log uski taang kheenchte hain and she too start responding in the same manner. Thora bohat mazaak theek hai but baat ka "batangar" banana achi baat nahi :cry:

Thora ignore karay gi to everybody will stop teasing her like that...........

Seems like the time has to close this thread
Don't get disappointed Zaki bhai:
You are the captain of this whatever thread.:cheers:
Lets change gears.
BTW What's the name of disease which is called Captain of the men of death?

NOTICE
This question is not for zaki bhai...i know he hate medical stuff

Lets change gears.
BTW What the name of disease which is called Captain of the men of death?

NOTICE

thanks for changing the topic and you know i don't like medical so i can't answer this question also

Hopefully somebody will be able to answer it correctly

Lets change gears.
BTW What's the name of disease which is called Captain of the men of death?

NOTICE
well,,
pneumonia

Back
Top Bottom