What's new

Whatever

Stop talking about girls........... you wankers............ :rofl:

concentrate on something else now......... leave girls alone

The question is pretty much clear:azn:

yeah there must an answer to your question.......... i know indian members are clever in medical........ they are surely going to find an answer

Lets see who finds an answer of your question :smitten:

Engineering asp
Bhagwan of Internet cannot be wrong...i will try again ...:police::police::police::police::police:

That's why i said try again MR.EINSTEIN because the internet deceived you this time.
It's easy yar.

Don't get disappointed Zaki bhai:
You are the captain of this whatever thread.:cheers:
Lets change gears.
BTW What's the name of disease which is called Captain of the men of death?

NOTICE
This question is not for zaki bhai...i know he hate medical stuff

Tuberculosis

I can't see the video (as I am at work).. but if she is from Lahore.. she is related to you.. :azn: a self-admitting proud Lahori whose parents are from Lahore

I read this book long time ago "Dancing girls of Lahore", a well researched book by Louise Brown.. you should read it too.. and be proud of being a Lahori ;) Lahore has been the hub of prostitution before and after partition.. and no wonder Brady the Aryan is a good remnant of that...

Here is the link, if you want to buy it on Amazon.. :azn:

Amazon.com: Dancing Girls of Lahore, The eBook: Louise, Brown: Kindle Store

I can't see the video (as I am at work).. but if she is from Lahore.. she is related to you.. :azn: a self-admitting proud Lahori whose parents are from Lahore

I read this book long time ago "Dancing girls of Lahore", a well researched book by Louise Brown.. you should read it too.. and be proud of being a Lahori ;) Lahore has been the hub of prostitution before and after partition.. and no wonder Brady the Aryan is a good remnant of that...

Here is the link, if you want to buy it on Amazon.. :azn:

Amazon.com: Dancing Girls of Lahore, The eBook: Louise, Brown: Kindle Store

Please stop this nonsense and take your racist stuff out of this thread.
Create a thread 'Racism' somewhere else and post your hatred there.

Thank You.

And I see you have replaced your earlier posts with '.......'? It's obvious what ............ from you mean.

Yar.

If my sister would not have mind (Emo girl) i wuld have replied in a quite DECENT manner to this jinxed girl. :sniper::sniper:

Lekin pechli dafa behan keh diya tha to emo ney thread hi chor diya tha :rofl::rofl:

Ab dobara panga nahi kartey

Back
Top Bottom