What's new

Whatever

Just back from the stadium, went for the Delhi Vs Blore match.

I was only among the very few who were openly supporting Delhi and we finally won, wow what a day.

BUt now my throat is aching and the body is paining from dancing and shouting at the top of my voice, but at the end I was having the last laugh :D

r u in india these days?

simple question first:
A pair of dice is rolled together till a sum of either 5 or 7 is obtained....Find the probability that 5 comes before 7 ??

lot of data ..... help yourself

TBC India

:D

Larger programmes doesn't mean they are as effective as well.
Lets suppose you got larger coverage,then what about HIV patients with coexistent T.B strains ..........and i know the Prevalence of HIV is higher in INDIA than Pakistan so you got an easy T.B candidate.Have you included regimens for drug resistant T.B strains in dots.
I wont get too excited if DOTS in india has these regimens to cater for resistance because till then the Pharmacies will have someother strains of TB to worry about.:azn:

now i ask nextt question:

What is the probability that tomorrow its going to rain in London?

samagh aayi sawal ki?

Probability of rain is 88%

and how did you figure out 88%

Actually its already raining outside........... i can see from my window

and the firefox browser is showing it going to rain in the night and tomorrow also :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and how did you figure out 88%

Actually its already raining outside........... i can see from my window

and the firefox browser is showing it going to rain in the night and tomorrow also :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well you asked for tomarrow not today.your firefox is right the rain will continue for tonight and friday as well.

Back
Top Bottom