What's new

Whatever

Enter "Wah-Cantt Girl" in google image search and the very FIRST image you see is of this girl :-

Wah cantt is a cold place where it hails and snows.. a valley surrounded by mountains.. now you don't expect our girlz to look like Lahoris ? (a very warm place in central punjab) ... :azn:

Enter "Wah-Cantt Girl" in google image search and the very FIRST image you see is of this girl :-

ab aap itni achi achi photos share kar ke mera damagh kharab kar rahi ho :lol: :smitten:

Thora taras karo hum par................ Shaitaan hamla karta hai :cry::cry::cry:

brady the aryan,

You posted selective pics of Lahoris (and 3 of them are models)... :lol::lol: 1 of them is WHITE GIRL, THE OTHER IS INDIAN ACTRESS

Wah Cantt is in extreme North of Punjab province.. a very cold place where it Snows.. our people are mostly light skinned.. even lighter skinned than many Iranians... :azn:

You tried very very hard to make a case against me and my people.. but in the end it was you who got defensive..

Now i am going to sleep, but the way this thread is going i dont think i will see it again tomorrow.

So good bye my fav place, you gave me good company :(

bye S.U.R.B

and don't worry if Abhiras can come over here........... i will give him a nice treat in pizza hut :D

Now i am going to sleep, but the way this thread is going i dont think i will see it again tomorrow.

So good bye my fav place, you gave me good company :(

i have similar emotions yaar

i will miss this thread :cry::cry::cry::cry:

hope when i wake up tomorrow i find it active................ or we will ask MODs to re-open it for us :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you 2 Jinxed and Multiple ID troll just stop it....

I generally browse the forum throgh live post option and all the while this cat-fight is all I can see. Although i prefer not to get into it, but its damn annoying.

Every person is beautiful, it has nothing to do with what region they belong to.
One is posting pics of a South Asian girl to pass off as lahori beauty, One is hell bent upon proving that all light skinned people are beautiful.

To me the most beautiful women of all Time is here:
ca9bead487a05a82e3894e49868ba3e9.jpg

Now go figure why is she most beautiful, because of her skin colour or....

Can we please end this???

I generally browse the forum throgh live post option and all the while this cat-fight is all I can see. Although i prefer not to get into it, but its damn annoying.

Every person is beautiful, it has nothing to do with what region they belong to.
One is posting pics of a South Asian girl to pass off as lahori beauty, One is hell bent upon proving that all light skinned people are beautiful.

many thanks to you skeptic

i agree with you 100%

They can't. Inferiority complex drives you to do things to make you superior. Low life trolls.

Back
Top Bottom