What's new

Whatever

Seriously I don't understand half of the stuff you Indians type on here.

You need to leave your hatred for ethnicities and come with a neutral view to understand in here.

Seriously, tell me, why do you need to prove someone that women in your city or area is more beautiful that in some other city or area.

What you have gained from that is beyond my imagination.

Thank You.

Its a common consensus in Pakistan that the most pretty girls come from Lahore not Wah Cantt. Don't be jealous.

Be happy with your light skin and think you are the only one that has light skin in Pakistan because thats all you have. :lol::lol:

There are more pretty girls in Lahore than the entire Military Area of Wah Cantt. You lose... Don't be mad you are not one of them. :lol:

:bunny:

You never set your foot inside Pakistan.. visit Pakistan sometime.. and God has blessed northern Pakistan with natural beauty in all aspects!! from landscapes to people..

Long Live Pakistan :pakistan: :rofl::rofl:

after so much nonsence now she is blaming indians for this crap:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We have to unite against Indians.. Indians are opportunists.. and the more they see us fighting, the more advantage they will take of this situation.. as is evidenced by people in this thread..Peace!!

@jinxeD_girl in starting when you start your raciest post then i was one of them who wants to ban you but after indian diversity thread when i start to love your post then again you post all these nonsence.:hitwall:
i m assuming you will be banned soon so i will miss you too:p:lol:

i m just hoping whenever you will come again with second id you will also change permanently this nonsence thought too.

BTW till mod don't take any action may i now xebex ke saath kya hua tha.Please true story sunana ab to tum ban hi hone wali ho.:D

Do you lack analytical skills? Apparently you can't read very well.

can somebody report him please?

I am just little bit busy and don't feel like reporting in such a tense situation.

Open your eyes brady....... everybody knew that was Asin and you were still defending. Finally you accepted because of skeptic's solid proof. Relax or else we will have to report you now :angry:

lets change the topic now

recognize this place

can somebody report him please?

I am just little bit busy and don't feel like reporting in such a tense situation.

Open your eyes brady....... everybody knew that was Asin and you were still defending. Finally you accepted because of skeptic's solid proof. Relax or else we will have to report you now :angry:

lets change the topic now

recognize this place

Colosseum Rome

after so much nonsence now she is blaming indians for this crap:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@jinxeD_girl in starting when you start your raciest post then i was one of them who wants to ban you but after indian diversity thread when i start to love your post then again you post all these nonsence.:hitwall:
i m assuming you will be banned soon so i will miss you too:p:lol:

i m just hoping whenever you will come again with second id you will also change permanently this nonsence thought too.

BTW till mod don't take any action may i now xebex ke saath kya hua tha.Please true story sunana ab to tum ban hi hone wali ho.:D

Xebex supported me, when I started a thread regarding jinxed_girls racist comments, and when that thread got deleted instead of action against Jinxed_girl, Xebex promised that he will come back once this racist elements are gone. I for one, actually miss Xebex, not because he's an Indian, but because he's a nice Human Being first.

Cheers to you Xebex. Ab aa bhi jaa yaar. :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom