What's new

Whatever

Okay any cricket enthusiasts here I've a few very good quiz questions..

England has done it thrice, Australia twice, India, Pakistan & West Indies once each while Sri Lanka is the only team to have never done it. With respect to the Cricket World Cups, what are we talking about??

@ the picture

Yes it is collesseum i delibetely shared the easy picture with the name so that others can recogniz it quickly and we can change the topic

I agree with you. But how about reporting posts such as these for the MODS to take care of Zaki.

you mean if Brady or other members report my post? :lol: :lol:

don't worry...... thankfully MODs are not computer machines......... they are humans and they can read the nonsense in this thread. Nothing is going to happen to me :smitten:

England has done it thrice, Australia twice, India, Pakistan & West Indies once each while Sri Lanka is the only team to have never done it. With respect to the Cricket World Cups, what are we talking about??

Been kicked out in semis
wild guess:what:

If Death By Choclate saw this craps by some members here..she will come kick some *** around here :devil:

Hat-tricks

Runners up :smitten:

kicked out from the semi finals of ICC events like Champions trophy

@ the picture

Yes it is collesseum i delibetely shared the easy picture with the name so that others can recogniz it quickly and we can change the topic

you mean if Brady or other members report my post? :lol: :lol:

don't worry...... thankfully MODs are not computer machines......... they are humans and they can read the nonsense in this thread. Nothing is going to happen to me :smitten:

I was talking about reporting jinxed and Brady's posts. :angry::angry:

I was talking about reporting jinxed and Brady's posts. :angry::angry:

yeah report both of them yaar............. i am feeling weakness and don't even feel like lying on my bed :cry: and on top of tht i am working while lying on my bed ;)

you report and i will back you up........... make sure don't create a thread.......... only PM

Back
Top Bottom