What's new

Whatever

Thread reopened.

A piece of advice to everyone, don't respond to trolls and hijack threads, especially busy ones like these, since moderators really have little patience for sifting through hundreds of posts for moderation.

I would prefer to just shut the thread down and ban the offenders from the reported posts, instead of cleaning it up.

So look very carefully at this phrase I am going to type beneath this sentence ..

IGNORE THE TROLLS

or this thread may not be reopened next time.

Thanks

Thread reopened.

A piece of advice to everyone, don't respond to trolls and hijack threads, especially busy ones like these, since moderators really have little patience for sifting through hundreds of posts for moderation.

I would prefer to just shut the thread down and ban the offenders from the reported posts, instead of cleaning it up.

So look very carefully at this phrase I am going to type beneath this sentence ..

IGNORE THE TROLLS

or this thread may not be reopened next time.

Thanks

A very serious warning. I hope this thread is not closed even if for trolls.

OOps my Bad.

Now one more and I'm off to dreamland..

P, P, P, R, B, W are the initials of something ( which was stopped after the 1996 World Cup) in the chronological order. What are we talking about?

The name of the cup. Till 1996 it carried the name of the main sponsor

P- Prudential
R- Reliance
B- benson and hedges
W- Wills

1999 onwards it's ICC world cup

:cheers:

Thanks AgNoStIc Bhai for opening this thread once again

A very serious warning. I hope this thread is not closed even if for trolls.

Don't worry prithwi..... next time just don't respond to trolls..... i am sure Jinxed_Girl will also be extra careful next time :tup:

The official language of this forum is English so that everybody could understand

Please speak the language we Pakistanis tooo can understand (btw bye for now i feel like stop talking here for now)

The official language of this forum is English so that everybody could understand

Please speak the language we Pakistanis tooo can understand (btw bye for now i feel like stop talking here for now)

I was speaking in Assamese, just doing some introductions. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom