What's new

Whatever

You were supposed to go to sleep :lol::lol:

No i just said i won't participate in this thread for a while.. Its 21:56 here in London so i wiill go to go sleep after about 2 hours time

Damn this is crazy... can you see the the girl rotating in both directions? Prithwi and thebrownguy? Isn't that cool.? wow!! It took me a while to see her in anti-clockwise direction...

http://img405.imageshack.us/i/opticalillusion01.gif/
Most people will see the girl spinning clockwise initially… but the girl can be seen as rotating anti-clockwise as well, depending on how you see it.

Tips – focus below the hip to ‘change’ the direction; if you still couldn’t see it after some time, cover the upper body part and just focus on the legs.

Damn this is crazy... can you see the the girl rotating in both directions? Prithwi and thebrownguy? Isn't that cool.? wow!! It took me a while to see her in anti-clockwise direction...

Most people will see the girl spinning clockwise initially… but the girl can be seen as rotating anti-clockwise as well, depending on how you see it.

Tips – focus below the hip to ‘change’ the direction; if you still couldn’t see it after some time, cover the upper body part and just focus on the legs.

interesting picture............ but first it goes clockwise and then anti-clock wise........ there is nothing like looking at her hips will change its direction

Interesting picture

Are you guys kiddin me? Its not happening for me. Its all clockwise.
Are my eyes fine?!!
:undecided:

interesting picture............ but first it goes clockwise and then anti-clock wise........ there is nothing like looking at her hips will change its direction

Interesting picture

no it doesn't.. it is an optical illlusion... look at the shadow of her legs and you can see her moving both in clockwise and anticlockwise direction.. depending on how you look at it..

Are you guys kiddin me yaar? Its not happening for me. Its all clockwise.
Are my eyes fin?!!
:undecided:

no that picture rotates clockwise for 19 times and then anti clock wise for 16 times and then repeat this procedure (could be other way around)

Explanation for The Leaning Tower illusion

The two images of the Leaning Tower of Pisa are identical, yet one has the impression that the tower on the right leans more, as if photographed from a different angle. The reason for this is because the visual system treats the two images as if part of a single scene. Normally, if two adjacent towers rise at the same angle, their image outlines converge as they recede from view due to perspective, and this is taken into account by the visual system. So when confronted with two towers whose corresponding outlines are parallel, the visual system assumes they must be diverging as they rise from view, and this is what we see. The illusion is not restricted to towers photographed from below, but works well with other scenes, such as railway tracks receding into the distance. What this illusion reveals is less to do with perspective, but how the visual system tends to treat two side-by-side images as if part of the same scene. However hard we try to think of the two photographs of the Leaning Tower as separate, albeit identical images of the same object, our visual system regards them as the ‘Twin Towers of Pisa’, whose perspective can only be interpreted in terms of one tower leaning more than the other.

Check this optical illusion .. watch carefully, two large faces? Or
11410c4bd0659f5c4c1acc4e929c9b7e.jpg
2 small men?

Back
Top Bottom