What's new

Whatever

yeah report both of them yaar............. i am feeling weakness and don't even feel like lying on my bed :cry: and on top of tht i am working while lying on my bed ;)

you report and i will back you up........... make sure don't create a thread.......... only PM

How do you report something in PM Yaara, you have to do it in the thread itself.

Answer is wrong..... Sri Lanka lose in 2007 final

OOps my Bad.

Now one more and I'm off to dreamland..

P, P, P, R, B, W are the initials of something ( which was stopped after the 1996 World Cup) in the chronological order. What are we talking about?

How do you report something in PM Yaara, you have to do it in the thread itself.
its not only one post that you guyz are going to report............

Just send PM to Asim that Brady came up with another ID........... so he will ban him without second reason :agree: and tell how Jinxed and Brady were talking about race, casts in this thread............... all of us were fed up......... so ask him to warn her once again

Share the links of the whole page that you feel the most racist and let him do his job :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl: lol! I have this feeling I am going to get banned this time.. bye bye everyone.. love you allzzz!! ;)

Name this athlethe. What was his feat?

08b8afddf620620ca3d9671ee6150ae9.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl: lol! I have this feeling I am going to get banned this time.. bye bye everyone.. love you allzzz!! ;)

if you don't stop talking about Punjabi, Saraiki, Hindku, Pathwari, Sunni, Shia, Urdu, Punjabi, Kaddu teenday tam'atar etc etc etc

We are Pakistanis. One Pakistani thats all i know. I don't give a damn to Sindhi or balochi. We are all one......... consider us one and one only

Back
Top Bottom