What's new

Whatever

The last 2 links say "sadaewatansydney".. is Wah-Cantt in Syndey?

And check my thread on wah-cant.. It is a cantonment area and the place of Wah Ordinance Factories where people from all over the country come to work.. especially Lahoris and Urdu speakers.. I am at work and i can't access youtube, but the girl can be from Lahore or Karachi..
And the picture of Middle Aged faculty women you posted.. what is wrong with them? I don't see anything wrong... (even though many of them are from Lahore and Karachi) except the Hindkowans which you can clearly identify in the picture..

Now tell me honestly which people look more like Indians..

Women from Wah- Cantt

or Village girlz from Lahore

http://img704.imageshack.us/i/lahorevillage.jpg/

both and i m saying honestly
for this you both are fighting from so long.
:p:P:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brady the Moss,

Are you convinced now that I don't use bleach creams.. instead I get a tan in summer... ;)

Now please can we stop fighting? and let us get back to topic..

We have to unite against Indians.. Indians are opportunists.. and the more they see us fighting, the more advantage they will take of this situation.. as is evidenced by people in this thread..

Peace!!

Whether Hindkowans or Punjabis, Balochis or Sindhis, Pushtuns or Kashmiris, Seraikis or Muhajirs.. we should all Unite for Pakistan!! :pakistan::pakistan:

Brady the Moss,

Are you convinced now that I don't use bleach creams.. instead I get a tan in summer... ;)

Now please can we stop fighting? and let us get back to topic..

We have to unite against Indians.. Indians are opportunists.. and the more they see us fighting, the more advantage they will take of this situation.. as is evidenced by people in this thread..

Peace!!

Wow!
Why is it that each one of your post smells of racism even if in the corner? Warnings from MODS have not helped you either.

You need some serious counselling.

Whether Hindkowans or Punjabis, Balochis or Sindhis, Pushtuns or Kashmiris, Seraikis or Muhajirs.. we should all Unite for Pakistan!! :pakistan::pakistan:

Trying to make peace, so that you do not get banned. I am sure AM, Asim, Apirzada are looking for you.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom