What's new

Whatever

Well you asked for tomarrow not today.your firefox is right the rain will continue for tonight and friday as well.

yes and read my post again.............. i said its raining today and the forecast is showing it will rain tomorrow also :smitten:

The temperate is not too low like before so i am enjoying this rain :smitten:

Yes, dint I say that ?

I may have to go back to Germany or US next month,. trying not to :D

no you didn't tell me before............ and i am still awaiting for the list of attractions that you told me you will share........... in amsterdam

and also the pictures that you promised in the morning but never shared :disagree:

Eat some pizza - Relax

103bf8e3aa50143b5bab5d80cf653ac3.jpg

jinxeD_girl

Ok here it is:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/47977-wah-cantt.html

Faculty at Wah Cantt School:

Reception of Marriage at Wah Cantt

bb24a17cd8470afbdcf47a75629766e3.jpg

Wan Cantt Girl on Video

YouTube - Miss World 2009 Winner Gibraltar Kaiane Aldorino

Bride & Bridegroon during Rasme Hina at Wah Cantt
9662141d8e6126606e8776ed63691f25.jpg

The last 2 links say "sadaewatansydney".. is Wah-Cantt in Syndey? :cheesy:

And check my thread on wah-cant.. It is a cantonment area and the place of Wah Ordinance Factories where people from all over the country come to work.. especially Lahoris and Urdu speakers.. I am at work and i can't access youtube, but the girl can be from Lahore or Karachi.. :D

And the picture of Middle Aged faculty women you posted.. what is wrong with them? I don't see anything wrong... (even though many of them are from Lahore and Karachi) except the Hindkowans which you can clearly identify in the picture..

Now tell me honestly which people look more like Indians..

Women from Wah- Cantt

or Village girlz from Lahore

http://img704.imageshack.us/i/lahorevillage.jpg/

jinxeD_girl

I understand you now. You maybe caucasian but Wan Cantt people lack beauty genetics. Thats why you claim Iranian heritage because Iranian girls look good. Hahahahaha. :lol: Thats why you call Lahori Girls Prostitutes. HAHAHAHAHA.

Thats why you generalize that all Lahori people look like Indians. Ahahahahahahah.

You poke fun at dark people to overcome Wan Cantt's low self esteem of having a lack of beauty genetics. :lol:

There are less than 4 million Wan Cantt's left and they are all situated in Military quarters. I would say something mean here but I won't.

Now I have a clear picture of what you look like I am not going to argue with you anymore. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

GoodBye, and when you go back to Pakistan say hi to all the pretty Lahori girls. :bunny:

:wave:

You spent 2 hours to search for people from Wah-Cantt and even then majority of people in the pics you posted are light skinned..

And from the "SELECTIVE" pics you posted... we can easily tell that they are the pictures of middle aged married women in their 40s... and even then they dont look hideous... Cant you post some pictures of young girls in their 20s from Wah-Cantt? Remember the pic of 3 girlz I posted which you used as a standard to compare Indians and Pakistanis.. were from Wah-cant.. now die with jealousy.. :rofl::azn:

Back
Top Bottom