What's new

Whatever

You will get a free DOTS therapy when you'll visit Pakistan.If GOD forbid you got the captain with you.:tup:

no thanks...

"In terms of population coverage, India now has the second largest DOTS (Directly Observed Treatment, Short course) programme in the world. However, India's DOTS programme is the fastest expanding programme, and the largest in the world in terms of patients initiated on treatment, placing more than 100,000 patients on treatment every month. best thing is treatment is totaly free...."

mera bharat mahan

:D

no thanks...

"In terms of population coverage, India now has the second largest DOTS (Directly Observed Treatment, Short course) programme in the world. However, India's DOTS programme is the fastest expanding programme, and the largest in the world in terms of patients initiated on treatment, placing more than 100,000 patients on treatment every month. best thing is treatment is totaly free...."

mera bharat mahan

:D
Ok then tell me what's the target of this programme and when to achieve them?

Just back from the stadium, went for the Delhi Vs Blore match.

I was only among the very few who were openly supporting Delhi and we finally won, wow what a day.

BUt now my throat is aching and the body is paining from dancing and shouting at the top of my voice, but at the end I was having the last laugh :D

me engineering student, but with no good ideas about probability. But I will try

I read this book long time ago "Dancing girls of Lahore", a well researched book by Louise Brown.. you should read it too.. and be proud of being a Lahori ;) Lahore has been the hub of prostitution before and after partition.. and no wonder Brady the Aryan is a good remnant of that...

Astaghfirullah........... Devi Jee yeh kaise baat kar rahi hain aap :cry:

Aap hum bachon ko kharab kar rahi hain :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom