What's new

Whatever

jinxeD_girl seems to know alot about art history (from previous thread and history in general). I wonder what her major is at Minnessota (hopefully she is not lying about this one and is not enrolled in a community college). Perhaps jinxeD_girl major is in communications, art, philosophy, psychology or one of the other worthless Bachelor of Arts concentrations. Probably got rejected from the engineering school, computer science school, business school....couldn't couldn't cut it in the pre-med field. It must be tough in life lacking the necessary brain cells....

Dude, the more you feed trolls the more energetic they become. If you have problems, report those posts.

Btw, What is this thread all about?
'Whatever' I suppose.

Jinxed you started again..................... :angry:

come on........... give us a break........ stop talking about colours and casts for couple of days

They pull your legs and you are trapped very easily

Jinxed you started again..................... :angry:

come on........... give us a break........ stop talking about colours and casts for couple of days

They pull your legs and you are trapped very easily
:woot: :woot:

So, Zaki you are is Pakistan now. How is your dad? I hope doing well.

:woot: :woot:

So, Zaki you are is Pakistan now. How is your dad? I hope doing well.

Thanks for asking about my dad's health. He is better now

And i am not in Pakistan......... i just changed my flag :agree:

hey hey hey hello wait stop wait stop here

why are you guyz fighting here in this thread? go back to previous pages...... and read...... fighting is not allowed in this thread........... go to other threads for your races, casts and cultures topics. This is not the right place for you

Keep this thread cool away from all these useless debates

Trust me if i see one more post by Jinxed after this........ and then a reply by Brady to Mass i will report both of you :angry:

Brady has come with another ID so consider 100% banned.......... while Jinxed too going to regret this time............ Go on MSN or Private msg for this B.S................ or go other threads........... don't destroy my whatever thread :flame:

You can talk about anything here but not argue about races and colours like that

Back
Top Bottom