What's new

Whatever

well i was just checking Adwitya's posts........ he did have couple of flaming posts but i think it could have been ignored.

The post for which he was banned i think must have been deleted by now so it is not easy to track that post unless quotes the same post by somebody else too.

Lets hope he is back after couple of days rest

plus the MODs are always there to take care of the losers :tup:

if you are annoyed with somebody......... PM him first....... if he does not listen........ PM the MODs........ if nothing happens...........PM me and we will both swear him together

^^^^^ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

By the way you love to speak on behalf of other people.. you should be a referee or a lawyer in real life.. :D

plus the MODs are always there to take care of the losers :tup:

if you are annoyed with somebody......... PM him first....... if he does not listen........ PM the MODs........ if nothing happens...........PM me and we will both swear him together :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Zaki my manager is irritating me :frown:

well i was just checking Adwitya's posts........ he did have couple of flaming posts but i think it could have been ignored.

The post for which he was banned i think must have been deleted by now so it is not easy to track that post unless quotes the same post by somebody else too.

Lets hope he is back after couple of days rest

People don't get banned only for flaming posts.. there are other reasons too.. Another common one I have seen is people using multiple or fake ids... Chappal-Chor was banned for using fake id i think...

^^^^^

By the way you love to speak on behalf of other people.. you should be a referee or a lawyer in real life.. :D

No no i am happy with what i am........... frankly speaking i always try to be nuteral...... i don't really care whether i am talking to a male, female, Pakistani or indian or any. All i do is give my opinion only. This is cyber world where anything can be true or false. A man with whom you are chatting since past 5 years could be a female and a female could be a male. I just don't put my attention into all this.

I just read posts if i like any i reply regardless of the fact who typed the message :smitten: If you noticed i speak on behalf of others that could be a special case....... usually i don't participate in any such thread where i have to speak on behalf of others :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Zaki my manager is irritating me :frown:
Give "Supari" to chota don....... and he will take care of it

People don't get banned only for flaming posts.. there are other reasons too.. Another common one I have seen is people using multiple or fake ids... Chappal-Chor was banned for using fake id i think...

WoW, some people leave behind a legacy :D

That chor was here for a week and its been a month that he was banned, but people are not able to forget him ;)

No no i am happy with what i am........... frankly speaking i always try to be nuteral...... i don't really care whether i am talking to a male, female, Pakistani or indian or any.

Thats what I said... duh! lol! That is why i said you should be a referee... as you try (the emphasis is on "try" :rofl:) to be neutral and love to give your "neutral" opinions... :D:D

No no i am happy with what i am........... frankly speaking i always try to be nuteral...... i don't really care whether i am talking to a male, female, Pakistani or indian or any. All i do is give my opinion only. This is cyber world where anything can be true or false. A man with whom you are chatting since past 5 years could be a female and a female could be a male. I just don't put my attention into all this.

That proves you have never tried internet dating :P

Zaki try it once, blind dates can be really interesting :D

I am suffering from insomnia.. it is 1:09 am here.. I have to wake up at 4:30 am and I still don't feel sleepy.. my eyes are so red, i feel so exhausted :cry::cry:

http://img691.imageshack.us/i/insomniat.jpg/

Well its 06:15AM here in London and i haven't slept since all night

That chor was here for a week and its been a month that he was banned, but people are not able to forget him ;)
Duniya wich tu rakh aye bandiya aisa behn khalon
Tu howay te hassan loki naa howay te ro'on.

That proves you have never tried internet dating :P

Zaki try it once, blind dates can be really interesting :D

Not interested man..............i have limited my life for better things. I don't really have time for Dating shating or having a girl friends in real life anymore. Its just a waste of time........... you know some peoples just get fed up with all this????? i am one of them :angel:

I already got too much responsibilities that i am hardly fullfilling........... don't want any other headache for now (until i get married :angel: ).

Internet dating is not for me yaaar :no:

yeah people were amazed that a person who was talking about India-Pakistan friendship and creating threads like "What is Good in India and What is Good in Pakistan" was banned suddenly and disappeared under mysterious circumstances... :what::what::blink:

Not interested man..............i have limited my life for better things. I don't really have time for Dating shating or having a girl friends in real life anymore. Its just a waste of time........... you know some peoples just get fed up with all this????? i am one of them :angel:

I already got too much responsibilities that i am hardly fullfilling........... don't want any other headache for now (until i get married :angel: ).

Internet dating is not for me yaaar :no:

These were the exact words when I was not able to get chicks :P
Then my words and philosophy suddenly took a 180 degree turn ;)

Joking buddy :cheers:

Last edited:
yeah people were amazed that a person who was talking about India-Pakistan friendship and creating threads like "What is Good in India and What is Good in Pakistan" was banned suddenly and disappeared under mysterious circumstances... :what::what::blink:

Aliens ? :blink::blink::blink:

Creepy

Back
Top Bottom