What's new

Whatever

She has achieved something which no one would have achieved. She pissed off Indians and Pakistanis equally irrespective of caste creed religon region. Equal treatment to all. And i thought only we can do that. Very hard scenerio:lol:

well Adwitiya please stop talking about her in that manner.......... now when she comes obviously she will be irritated by these comments and then she will something and you guyz will open another thread reporting her :cry:

She is not always wrong........ yes sometimes she is but mostly she is pissed off by such the comments posted by others before her post

aaaha sahi hai

Cheers to the fitness :D :cheers:

BTW I am concentrating more on my core these days, hoping to get a 6 pack soon, inshallah.

Here you go...

8f6c13d3948884b5365f2d10079b0a13.jpg

She has achieved something which no one would have achieved. She pissed off Indians and Pakistanis equally irrespective of caste creed religon region. Equal treatment to all. And i thought only we can do that. Very hard scenerio:lol:

Come on... I only ended up pissing off Indians ;).. if God forbid I ended up pissing off Indians AND Pakistanis equally on this forum... I won't be here anymore.. :D After three warnings I am still alive and kicking... :D :rofl:

Jokes apart, I usually don't troll... I only retaliate when I find something really offending and annoying.. I do have very short temper..

Anywayz, it is a never a good idea to create a thread on someone to get him/her banned.. Best way is to report him/her... (if you create a thread on someone, the opposite side will always come out to support you..) Yesterday it was so funny to see Pakistanis and Bangladeshis coming out in droves to support me (including some think tank) :rofl: Even if I would have been banned yesterday, I would have acquired the status of Joan of Arc on this forum... (getting banned for Pakistani cause :pakistan: )

http://img19.imageshack.us/i/witchjoanarc17e.jpg/

in another words.................. aap abhi tak Pakistan ke liye Jaddo-Jehad kar rahi hain :lol: lol: lol:

Back
Top Bottom