0902af74ea4ef17f5584fa2dcb273fbb.jpg

Hmmm Tough call :P

BTW, look at the fire in her eyes, as she rightly said in the movie

Revenge is best served Cold !!!

Hmmm Tough call :P

BTW, look at the fire in her eyes, as she rightly said in the movie

Revenge is best served Cold !!!

for you i change my question again

Tell me about the sword she is holding............. where did she get it from?

What is your facebook name?

That is none of your business.... Now if I will say something back to you, then you guyz go and whine to moderators like cry babies..

I have seen you are following me in every thread.. only bcoz I asked you not to troll in my Diversity of India thread.. For some reason... I find you very very creepy..

I had disputes and fights with Indian members.. but I won't say any of them is creepy..

I don't know how come you are still on this forum.. after getting banned three times.. don't they ban by ISP's ? :undecided:

Adwitya was active couple of minutes ago........... why is he banned? may be you can check his previous posts to find out an answer IMA Dreamer

for you i change my question again

Tell me about the sword she is holding............. where did she get it from?

Its the best samurai sword made by the best marksman of that time. Bill was his disciple too who ditched him and followed the bad path. Bill was an excellent sword fighter :)

Remember the dialogue the blacksmith made while handing over the sword to Uma?

"O' golden haired lady, take this and fulfill your aim, even if God come in between then this will cut him also in half."

FYI, I have a Samurai sword myself :)

That is none of your business.. I have seen you are following me in every thread... Now if I will say something back to you, then you guyz go and whine to moderators like cry babies..

I have seen you are following me in every thread.. only bcoz I asked you not to troll in my Diversity of India thread.. For some reason... I find you very very creepy..

I had disputes and fights with Indian members.. but I won't say any of them is creepy..

I don't know how come you are still on this forum.. after getting banned three times.. don't they ban by ISP's ? :undecided:

Madam.............. lower your tone

If you continued threatning peoples like that................ i can assure you, you will not last here for another 1 week. I would feel sorry if you lose your 1000+ posts and then you have to come back with another ID...... no good no good

If you see somebody following you........ feel free to PM him or just ignore it...... don't start arguing your personal matters in public

:woot::what:
Adwitiya again banned what happened anybody knows.........:undecided:
Or he was banned because he was asking indian flag on pakistani forumn....
:rofl::rofl:

I dont think thats the reason.

If that would have been the case he would have got banned last night. Even webby reopened the thread to post that "No indian flag in this forum" after AM closed the same. One of them could have banned him then.

I think he said something in the morning or something whick irked some other mod today.

Its the best samurai sword made by the best marksman of that time. Bill was his disciple too who ditched him and followed the bad path. Bill was an excellent sword fighter :)

Remember the dialogue the blacksmith made while handing over the sword to Uma?

"O' golden haired lady, take this and fulfill your aim, even if God come in between then this will cut him also in half."

FYI, I have a Samurai sword myself :)

really????? you have a Samurai Sword :what:

do you even know how to use it? or kept it because you like swords?

Madam.............. lower your tone

If you continued threatning peoples like that................ i can assure you, you will not last here for another 1 week. I would feel sorry if you lose your 1000+ posts and then you have to come back with another ID...... no good no good

If you see somebody following you........ feel free to PM him or just ignore it...... don't start arguing your personal matters in public

lol I didn't threaten him... I am just asking him to leave me alone.. Anywayz, nevermind.. you are right.. better to ignore him.. ;)

really????? you have a Samurai Sword :what:

do you even know how to use it? or kept it because you like swords?

Yes I do, I bought it last year :)

Nope, I dont know how to use Samurai sword, the grip is quite diff than how we hold it, and mostly they use both hands to fight. I know how to use Indian swords. My grandpa taught me when I was a kid. but in this era that knowledge is ornamental only :)

lol I didn't threaten him... I am just asking him to leave me alone.. Anywayz, nevermind.. you are right.. better to ignore him.. ;)

plus the MODs are always there to take care of the losers :tup:

if you are annoyed with somebody......... PM him first....... if he does not listen........ PM the MODs........ if nothing happens...........PM me and we will both swear him together :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW guys, do you know all the arms that were used in past were inspired by some similar tools used in agriculture?

Now as days the scenario is quite diff, the innovation happens in millitary and then after a decade the technology becomes available to poor civilians

Back
Top Bottom