What's new

Whatever

@tesla @[TR]AHMET
What are you going to do now. Your thread has been locked ? As Tayyip's asslickers what else you got to talk... You guys don't have knowledge about anything, you can just repeat the things what has been told to you.

You are both pathetic.

@tesla @[TR]AHMET

What are you going to do now. Your thread has been locked ? As Tayyip's asslickers what else you got to talk... You guys don't have knowledge about anything, you can just repeat the things what has been told to you.

You are both pathetic.

You are still insulting and swearing people who isn't same idea with you.... we know that you have shitty-hearted and you are reflect your inside to outside!

You are still insulting and swearing people who isn't same idea with you.... we know that you have shitty-hearted and you are reflect your inside to outside!

I didn't sweared, i only insulted two of you. And not anyonelse. You both deserve being insulted. It's not about having the same idea.. if it was the case i would be insulting Iranian members day and night.

I won't even bother to explain you... goons don't have brains to comprehend these matters. You just believe what is told to you. Every one who doesn't agree with you is a traitor to the country..... but infact you are the traitors. 100 years ago you would be hanged by the neck. may be your ancestors is one them that's the frustration we are seeing from you.

@Aether ajao janaab though I might be a little slow in replying as I am in office...need to look left and right and pretend to do reading and some work :ashamed:

I didn't sweared, i only insulted two of you. And not anyonelse. You both deserve being insulted. It's not about having the same idea.. if it was the case i would be insulting Iranian members day and night.

I won't even bother to explain you... goons don't have brains to comprehend these matters. You just believe what is told to you. Every one who doesn't agree with you is a traitor to the country..... but infact you are the traitors. 100 years ago you would be hanged by the neck. may be your ancestors is one them that's the frustration we are seeing from you.

adam olsan eğriye eğri doğruya doğru derdin....

I gave you examples with the stong evidences but you allways prefer to get lie news about Erdogan and AK party.

At least we belive that what we told you but you only believe what you hear which bad things about Erdogan! so you never interrogate, you are something like imbecile, only you say you listen!

If we believe these shitty lies we will be have same ill mentality like you, thanks to Allah we are not like you and haven't got your mentality.....

adam olsan eğriye eğri doğruya doğru derdin....
I gave you examples with the stong evidences but you allways prefer to get lie news about Erdogan and AK party.
At least we belive that what we told you but you only believe what you hear which bad things about Erdogan! so you never interrogate, you are something like imbecile, only you say you listen!
If we believe these shitty lies we will be have same ill mentality like you, thanks to Allah we are not like you and haven't got your mentality.....

I won't waste my time over a parrot like you. Enjoy worshipping Tayyip.

Moderator hai - Bohat senior member hai... par ab itni khas posts nai karta...

I think 2011/12 main bohat active thaa..
Ahan...never saw him around well another one to add to my cal point :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom