What's new

Whatever

Our relationship is like that of an older wiser man (me) being tailed by an annoying little girl on a sugar-rush (you) ! :p:
Precisely. LOL :P
stock-photo-16203683-little-girl-annoyed-and-embarrassed-by-nerdy-dad.jpg

Deserving
:D
1509569.jpg

ROFL :lol:

yani kai sach kabhi kabhi nikal hi jata hai mun sai !!! :D

so that's ur expression when flirting ??? :o:
no this is....
funny-asian-face-kid-386x528.jpg

Just kidding... I'd hope you know I am not as dumb as I like to put myself out to be ;)

hola Zeezuu:p:

didnt know some people hate me so much here:p: hate me hate me more:p: please please pretty please
smileys-sticking-tongue-out-628956.gif

Hi there!! Miss you babes..... <3 :* how are you???

Last edited:
LOL that was just hilarious !!! :lol: :P

how r ya ???

Hello rampi...missed you buddy....I am well and everything is fine..thank you for asking. How are you?? :P

summer vacation starts in two weeks so I will get more time to annoy you :D

Hello rampi...missed you buddy....I am well and everything is fine..thank you for asking. How are you?? :P

summer vacation starts in two weeks so I will get more time to annoy you :D
Hmmm looking forward. :D

never worry about what others think of you. You're an innocent person and i like you for it.

Hmmm looking forward. :D

never worry about what others think of you. You're an innocent person and i like you for it.
yay :P

I get that a lot and I hate that... lmfaooo because I try to be super clever lolool not even lying :lol: but the way you phrased it is so sweet, thank you :kiss3:

yay :P

I get that a lot and I hate that... lmfaooo because I try to be super clever lolool not even lying :lol: but the way you phrased it is so sweet, thank you :kiss3:
My pleasure !!! :P

I take pride in being a good judge of character. :D

p.s. not being judgy !!! :lol:

fine, it rained all night... and you may not have experienced, but rain and lahore make the perfect combination... its still cloudy out..

hows the winter there in NZ?

I miss Monsoon in Kerala. The first time the Monsoon rain arrives, my backyard use to come to life. I miss the natural beauty of my native place :(

Winter is actually bearable. Warmer than previous ones.

@Leader what's the climatic pattern in Lahore and Pakistan?

I miss Monsoon in Kerala. The first time the Monsoon rain arrives, my backyard use to come to life. I miss the natural beauty of my native place :(

Winter is actually bearable. Warmer than previous ones.

ah monsoon is just great experience, we will have to wait another two months for it..

Hey do you have any idea how safe Mumbai is for a Pakistani, say for 3-4 months? like for a person who likes to talk and mix with people, take photographs and speak frankly, while talking to vendors and common people? in other words a loud mouth with camera?

ah monsoon is just great experience, we will have to wait another two months for it..

Hey do you have any idea how safe Mumbai is for a Pakistani, say for 3-4 months? like for a person who likes to talk and mix with people, take photographs and speak frankly, while talking to vendors and common people? in other words a loud mouth with camera?

@Leader actually very safe. The only danger is getting ripped of by unscrupulous merchants.

I was going to suggest a trip down South India as well. But I don't know your budget, and Language and culture clash might be a problem. I would recommend visiting South India because a lot of Pakistanis don't go there, and the people are very mellow, and you get to experience another culture.

But Mumbai is safe. Trust me. I do wish you visit Kerala though. Brilliant place for photography and nature sight seeing.

But I don't know your budget and travel plans.

@Leader do you know some Indians in Mumbai? or flying blind :-)

@Leader

Is this just a wish? or do you have a concrete plan? :P

Back
Top Bottom