What's new

Whatever

@Leader actually very safe. The only danger is getting ripped of by unscrupulous merchants.

I was going to suggest a trip down South India as well. But I don't know your budget, and Language and culture clash might be a problem. I would recommend visiting South India because a lot of Pakistanis don't go there, and the people are very mellow, and you get to experience another culture.

But Mumbai is safe. Trust me. I do wish you visit Kerala though. Brilliant place for photography and nature sight seeing.

But I don't know your budget and travel plans.

@Leader do you know some Indians in Mumbai? or flying blind :-)

I have registered myself for an official delegation, lets see whether Im considered or not.. I wont be allowed to move at my will, nor leave the city(visa restrictions), but I am sure to have time to move around in the city at my own..

I have seen in pictures, indeed its wonderful..

well its pre-mature to say, I do hope to visit :)

I have registered myself for an official delegation, lets see whether Im considered or not.. I wont be allowed to move at my will, nor leave the city(visa restrictions), but I am sure to have time to move around in the city at my own..

I have seen in pictures, indeed its wonderful..

well its pre-mature to say, I do hope to visit :)

I hope Indians treat you guys well. Because it will be a pissed of @Leader bashing Indians here.

The city itself is a microcosm of India. Indians from every religion, culture living together. Extreme wealth, extreme poverty.

@Leader But Indians can never match Pakistanis in hospitality.

I hope Indians treat you guys well. Because it will be a pissed of @Leader bashing Indians here.

The city itself is a microcosm of India. Indians from every religion, culture living together. Extreme wealth, extreme poverty.

@Leader But Indians can never match Pakistanis in hospitality.

Lets hope first I get the chance to visit :)

Please no need to cover up the deficiency of Isloo by dragging other countries. Your feeble attempts to derail this "truth train" are laughable at best.
Ok then....

1-Islo
2-Islo
3-Islo
4-Islo
5-Islo
6-Islo
7-Islo
8-Islo
9-Karachi
10-Lahore

:happy::bunny::whistle:

Ok then....

1-Islo
2-Islo
3-Islo
4-Islo
5-Islo
6-Islo
7-Islo
8-Islo
9-Karachi
10-Lahore

:happy::bunny::whistle:

MOTI baaz ajaein. Pitai hojaegi Hahahahahahaha

ayyan ali was born and brought up in Dubai....:p: tut tut.....come again.....so far the only good model from lahore was Vinne....shes one of my favz!

Ayyan Ali is from Lahore, booooooooooooooo. Born and brought up dont matter baby, Lahore has the prettiest of women, most educated lot and artistic value.

Now run along before i make you cry.

@Informant

Itna Lambi Argument? (That taxed my Hindi right there)

hindi bankrupt? :D

Free these days man, beyond free. Chillin. So got time to kill. Cant hangout with my crew because family. Family all gone out for their chores leaving me alone at home with little devils in the shape of kids.

MOTI baaz ajaein. Pitai hojaegi Hahahahahahaha

Ayyan Ali is from Lahore, booooooooooooooo. Born and brought up dont matter baby, Lahore has the prettiest of women, most educated lot and artistic value.

Now run along before i make you cry.
im not moti
smileys-angry-559707.gif
dare pitai mi8-)

rehney dey prettiest....you know nothing about islo:p:.....and konsa art:undecided:.....koi art raha hi nae wahan...except for NCA,couple of paintings....badshahi mosque and anarkali:enjoy:..such overrated:tongue: dass hazar dafa dekh chuky hain!:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom