What's new

Whatever

Dad had a conference; I tagged along ! :)

Laptop packed with luggage and it was at my relative's place whereas I was elsewhere ! :(
uhhan...and what exactly was this conference about :azn::azn::azn:

Oh I feel you...well i hope you had a save and fun trip....next time you come you HAVE to hit me up though...promise?

I just got a hold of my Laptop and some Wifi so couldn't talk to anyone these past few days ! :(

Hello ! :wave:

That's why I didn't see you here.

Good to see you back ^_^

It is always nice to take a break from exciting but pointless Indian election debates.

uhhan...and what exactly was this conference about :azn::azn::azn:

Oh I feel you...well i hope you had a save and fun trip....next time you come you HAVE to hit me up though...promise?

Okay ! :agree:

Though I dunno if I'd be coming next time; the US isn't my cup of tea ! :(

Oh I sure hope you are...or we shall meet in pakistan then ...hopefully i'd love to see you :P

I don't think the average American holds a very positive view of Pakistan ! :(

And you Pakistani-Americans have failed to build up our image here ! :mad:

I don't think the average American holds a very positive view of Pakistan ! :(

And you Pakistani-Americans have failed to build up our image here ! :mad:

I concur with both statements actually...unfortunately true!! But neither have the Pakistanis in pakistan been able to hold up Pakistan's image lol.....you should have mentioned you were kashmiri...they LOVE kashmiris....haha

I concur with both statements actually...unfortunately true!! But neither have the Pakistanis in pakistan been able to hold up Pakistan's image lol.....you should have mentioned you were kashmiri...they LOVE kashmiris....haha

Stop blaming us for your failures; if @KingMamba hadn't been such a bad date for that Irish American lady he took out we might not be facing the kinda situation we are facing today ! :mad:

And you - If you hadn't created a fuss about eating Halal food and passed disparaging comments about Porky the Pig from Looney Toons we wouldn't be in this mess ! :pissed:

I certainly hope you were treated ok brother.

Oh I was treated well; the people are very nice and polite ! :)

I just wished that their misconceptions about Pakistan weren't there - We aren't anything close to what the Media makes us out to be ! :(

Stop blaming us for your failures; if @KingMamba hadn't been such a bad date for that Irish American lady he took out we might not be facing the kinda situation we are facing today ! :mad:

And you - If you hadn't created a fuss about eating Halal food and passed disparaging comments about Porky the Pig from Looney Toons we wouldn't be in this mess ! :pissed:

hey hey hey there there now....Porky the Pig and I have worked out our differences..and as for mambi being a bad date...well i thought that was a given :D @KingMamba haha
Now if you guys hadn't been playing "fireworks" all the time we would be in a better place ;) ahaahaha :man_in_love:

3d8575a87497fd4119a50bdb7d15fdad5eb2536940c6a1e534da49a4c0738905.jpg

penguin-slap-o.gif

There are lots of people in the world who has come to power, or gained fame and forune but has lacked empathy.

In a way that aspect has helped them. No Human is perfect, but when a legacy is left behind, I think Gates would leave behind a legacy of being a Humanitarian.

Steve Jobs, that of a risk taker.

Bill Gates > Steve Jobs

Oh I was treated well; the people are very nice and polite ! :)

I just wished that their misconceptions about Pakistan weren't there - We aren't anything close to what the Media makes us out to be ! :(

Come on! Everyone does it.

Pakistanis do that to Muricans, Indians to Pakistanis and Pakistanis to Indians.

If you do not stereotype and demonise the 'other' then you will critically evaluate your own rulers. And you require thinking for that.

Much easier to generalize.

hey hey hey there there now....Porky the Pig and I have worked out our differences..and as for mambi being a bad date...well i thought that was a given :D @KingMamba haha
Now if you guys hadn't been playing "fireworks" all the time we would be in a better place ;) ahaahaha :man_in_love:

Oh please it ain't my fault that you guys have a brain-wave every few years to bring Democracy to XYZ country ! :sarcastic:

The people in the US were very nice though ! :kiss3:

I'm glad I didn't meet you; would've messed up my image of America if it can house a fat cow like you too ! :p:

Back
Top Bottom