What's new

Whatever

yeah I feel you...personallly I LOVE DC the most....how long was your stay for?

About 10 days !

So do you wear the same kind of clothes that most women here wear where one could be forgiven if one said, completely perplexed, "a handkerchief can cover more skin" ! :unsure:

CALIFORNIA. We keep it rockin'!

Didn't go there ! :(

hahaha yes of course you got me oh great one. Sometimes I feel like even great is an understatement for intelligent creatures such as yourself....:p::p:

Why do i get the feeling you making fun of me?

About 10 days !

So do you wear the same kind of clothes that most women here wear where one could be forgiven if one said, completely perplexed, "a handkerchief can cover more skin" ! :unsure:

:rofl:well had you met me, you would have known :P I don't go by length, I only wear what I can pull of gracefully. keep it classy ;)

About 10 days !

LANAT. WASTED TRIP. You didnt go to the GOLDEN STATE? You my niggz have wasted the trip. No Hollywood?

Afsoos hua

@Armstrong you didnt visit San francisco ? My city? Your "kinda" people? :D

The weather, the food, the pier, the beaches. Oh man oh man. Come on homie this aint right, had you been in SFO I'd have opened my house for you.

:rofl:well had you met me, you would have known :P I don't go by length, I only wear what I can pull of gracefully. keep it classy ;)

You mean you'd too be wearing a dress two sizes too small with flabs of fat coming out from all over ! :bad:

Besides you can't really pull off anything classy with that tub of butter you call a belly ! :unsure:

Why do i get the feeling you making fun of me?
3d8575a87497fd4119a50bdb7d15fdad5eb2536940c6a1e534da49a4c0738905.jpg

Steve Jobs left his pregnant gf and didnt see his daughter late into her teens. A stringent asshole to work with and a miser when it came to charities. Went away in a shitty way. Look at Bill Gates now that man is humble. The richest ( or one of ) travels in a minivan. Helps the world get rid of malaria, the biggest killer of all things, and gave his money away to Charity. All of it. Jesus the heart on that guy.

You being you, a poser, a loser, will follow the bandwagon. Such a hipster.

There are lots of people in the world who has come to power, or gained fame and forune but has lacked empathy.

In a way that aspect has helped them. No Human is perfect, but when a legacy is left behind, I think Gates would leave behind a legacy of being a Humanitarian.

Steve Jobs, that of a risk taker.

LANAT. WASTED TRIP. You didnt go to the GOLDEN STATE? You my niggz have wasted the trip. No Hollywood?

Afsoos hua

@Armstrong you didnt visit San francisco ? My city? Your "kinda" people? :D

The weather, the food, the pier, the beaches. Oh man oh man. Come on homie this aint right, had you been in SFO I'd have opened my house for you.

Nah mate, didn't visit California ! :(

You mean you'd too be wearing a dress two sizes too small with flabs of fat coming out from all over ! :bad:

Besides you can't really pull off anything classy with that tub of butter you call a belly ! :unsure:

wordddd uncle it's indeed a struggle but you know I try I try...had you visited me you could have suggested come nice outfits...but that remains a dream now, since you leave in a couple of hours :( you should have messaged me though

wordddd uncle it's indeed a struggle but you know I try I try...had you visited me you could have suggested come nice outfits...but that remains a dream now, since you leave in a couple of hours :( you should have messaged me though

I just got a hold of my Laptop and some Wifi so couldn't talk to anyone these past few days ! :(

Hello ! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom