What's new

Whatever

lost you on the point of you being a GC groupie. Tsk tsk tsk. :D

I'm glad Afia is in jail, that terrorist nutjob. Carrying bomb making material/manual, seriously wounding a US marshall. Even Jesus wont be able to get her out. And yes marsha is the she devil.

L.M.F.A.O. :rofl:

#donewithyou #LOL

#CatGotYourTongue
#Speechless
#TruthisBITTER
#OWNED

:D
:rofl: nah don't flatter yourself darling...trust me I can argue that but i knida sorta like you so I stopped, i let people I find cool slide.... and in response to your hashtags....
images

:rofl: nah don't flatter yourself darling...trust me I can argue that but i knida sorta like you so I stopped, i let people I find cool slide.... and in response to your hashtags....
images

#GrapeAreSour

I'm not gonna meet a deranged red-neck who is actually a Brownie ! :unsure:

I'm going back home tomorrow ! :(

Oi yaraa which State are you from ? :what:

WHAT??? Why didn't you email me...you in NYC? :( aw shucks this is going to suck...

LOL oh please uncle I know you want to meet me :kiss3:

WHAT??? Why didn't you email me...you in NYC? :( aw shucks this is going to suck...

LOL oh please uncle I know you want to meet me :kiss3:

Right now I'm sitting in NYC ! :agree:

But would be leaving in a few hours ! :(

I liked Chicago more ! :unsure:

hahaha yes of course you got me oh great one. Sometimes I feel like even great is an understatement for intelligent creatures such as yourself....:p::p:

Right now I'm sitting in NYC ! :agree:

But would be leaving in a few hours ! :(

I liked Chicago more ! :unsure:

That's it I am running for you to JFK......... :D

nyc is awesome...no one competes jk jk jk....how come you were here visiting family?? :P

That's it I am running for you to JFK......... :D

nyc is awesome...no one competes jk jk jk....how come you were here visiting family?? :P

Yeah something like that ! :)

I liked the calmness of Buffalo more than I liked NYC - Very noisy, dirty and fast paced ! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom