What's new

Whatever

no name calling:angry: dont be a typical PMLNer:happy: its not about being fan.....hes still better than the rest in so many ways....ab angel utha ki kahan sey laein?

but we go out even late with family...and it aint closed so early:undecided:

Chup, he is ImRAWn Khan. Yahudi agent. Im not being a Noora. I hate them more.

Are there places to go in Isloo? Really? Thats news.

goshhh so typical! nothing is left to argue when the Yahudi thingy comes in!

yeah there are places!

Gosh? All i hear is BURGER. Please IK is immature in politics and it shows.

Places i could count on my hand and still have a finger left.

Gosh? All i hear is BURGER. Please IK is immature in politics and it shows.

Places i could count on my hand and still have a finger left.
who is mature then? Zardariz? Sharrifs? come on dont tell me that they and their next generation should keep on ruling us just because they have ruled us more then half of the time:confused: ...i hate dynastic politics!:frown:

whether less or more,the places here are still worth visiting....natural beauty and other! God has gifted the place!:happy:

who is mature then? Zardariz? Sharrifs? come on dont tell me that they and their next generation should keep on ruling us just because they have ruled us more then half of the time:confused: ...i hate dynastic politics!:frown:

whether less or more,the places here are still worth visiting....natural beauty and other! God has gifted the place!:happy:

Their politics is not reactive, IK's is. This is a bad sign in a leader.

Yeah gifted Afghan nuisance as well. Karachi = Lahore > Islamabad

Their politics is not reactive, IK's is. This is a bad sign in a leader.

Yeah gifted Afghan nuisance as well. Karachi = Lahore > Islamabad
one has to be reactive especially when things are going this bad in Pakistan....everything has gone down the drain? reh kia gaya hey baki idr? abhi bhi reactive na ho?......we dont any polite or only sophisticated leader like that of india's Manmohan...we need someone with a danda like attitude...and IK fits there absolutely....

Afghan refugees are restricted to some places only...they arent all Islamabad....Karachi?:undecided: the city of terror! was once the best of all though i heard!....Lahore?:undecided: too much attitude,they think what they have/are ,nobudy else can hence their popular saying lAhore lahore Hay! so Isloooooooooooo is the best!:smitten:

single-and-happy-to-be-source.jpg

its not no awesome shawsome jee,rehney day buss...its the Loyalty part thats terribly missing in Men:whistle:...where ever you see,its most of the time men yeah your gender been involved in cheating on women:p: sorry for being blunt but thats true....the ratio is high in your gender which explains something....

religious weirdoz are fun as long as they dont attack you personally,talks about each other and everything even little things in religious perspective,this haram that haram....thats very suffocating sometimes....arey baba live and let live! such divide in our society!:disagree:

han tu why should two friends wear same dress?:p: it looks paindu and funny....like the dresses were made from same piece of cloth....they didnt want to waste the kapra so they thought should use it to stitch two similiar dresses....

well five fingers arent same....for the last lines....we have diversity in men too....you cant blame it only on women....

Amen to that!! You tell em Marshaaaaa!!!<3 Many guys can't handle and feel threatened by one intelligent and truly independent woman forget four, unless you want four bimbos LOL. If a woman has true character, intelligence and is truly a lady i am sure one man can't handle her awesomeness either, maybe she should be allowed to have four husbands as well haha. You speak of being awesome, speak to a true lady and she will show you awesome @Informant .This concept is extremely degrading and disrespectful to women. Look at Amal Alamuddin...if someone like george clooney can be satisfied with one remarkable woman to settle down with, i don't understand what's wrong with everyone else. :P

Last edited:
Amen to that!! You tell em Marshaaaaa!!!<3 Many guys can't handle and feel threatened by one intelligent and truly independent woman forget four, unless you want four bimbos LOL. If a woman has true character, intelligence and is truly a lady i am sure one man can't handle her awesomeness either, maybe she should be allowed to have four husbands as well haha. You speak of being awesome, speak to a true lady and she will show you awesome @Informant .This concept is extremely degrading and disrespectful to women. Look at Amal Alamuddin...if someone like george clooney can be satisfied with one remarkable woman to settle down with, i don't understand what's wrong with everyone else. :P

Why are you butting in a private convo. Please. Shoo shoo. Or should i chase you with a jhardoo?Where does GC new fiance come into play. Believe me she is gonna get axed by GC. And GC is hardly the yardstick for men and Amal is hardly a catch.

Nobody is threatened by intelligent women, maybe the men you know. If anything such women are intimidating and i love women who initmidate me. It makes for an interesting match :D

Why are you butting in a private convo. Please. Shoo shoo. Or should i chase you with a jhardoo?Where does GC new fiance come into play. Believe me she is gonna get axed by GC. And GC is hardly the yardstick for men and Amal is hardly a catch.

Nobody is threatened by intelligent women, maybe the men you know. If anything such women are intimidating and i love women who initmidate me. It makes for an interesting match :D

LMFAOO whoops. I am sorry I was reading the thing and I was like is he serious about that and so I decided to butt in :D
gtho she is lovelyyyy....they will lasttt and I find it very respectable that he chose someone like her to settle down with and not someone who has no credential. That point was brought into the convo to support that no matter how awesome the man is (yes, I am a fan), if he can't give a girl the respect by making her his only like he is for her, then that's terrible!

Oh yes sweetheart, yes they are. If this weren't true....girls like aafia siddique would be in power and admired and not prisons. But not all are of course, most though are....maybe you are an exception who knows, I am no one to judge :P

what's a jhardoo? lol

LMFAOO whoops. I am sorry I was reading the thing and I was like is he serious about that and so I decided to butt in :D
gtho she is lovelyyyy....they will lasttt and I find it very respectable that he chose someone like her to settle down with and not someone who has no credential. That point was brought into the convo to support that no matter how awesome the man is (yes, I am a fan), if he can't give a girl the respect by making her his only like he is for her, then that's terrible!

Oh yes sweetheart, yes they are. If this weren't true....girls like aafia siddique would be in power and admired and not prisons. But not all are of course, most though are....maybe you are an exception who knows, I am no one to judge :P

what's a jhardoo? lol

lost you on the point of you being a GC groupie. Tsk tsk tsk. :D

I'm glad Afia is in jail, that terrorist nutjob. Carrying bomb making material/manual, seriously wounding a US marshall. Even Jesus wont be able to get her out. And yes marsha is the she devil.

Back
Top Bottom