What's new

Whatever

Excuse me just because i dont live in Lahore or Karachi or have used words like Mango lassi or have admired someone like Steve for some reasons,whom you dont like at all,dont make me burger,loser,hipster,poser or a bad girl...how can anyone judge someone on just merely her using some modern terms in any conversation here?

Please dont teach me the difference between Burgers and Burkas or whose better than whom...i live in the same Pakistan and get to interact with all sort of people and know very well who stand where on moral/ethical grounds…im not a kid!....its very common in Pakistan that people are quick to label someone burger etc if he/she is not practising their type of Islam or ideology...or if he/she listens to music,watch movies or a girl not covering her head or a guy not having a beard….i have faced it number of times,the burka clad girls coming to universities,putting off their burka off,going on regular dates and celebrating Valentine's day and what not and then doing chipka chipki with guys which even we non covering females wouldnt like to do...and then lecturing us over small things like listenning to music/watching tv,and not covering will lead us directly to hell......disgusting hypocrites...sorry our society has become highly hypocrite....Islam is more pretentious in practise today...more in appearence only...most of the time people dont practise what they preach....

let me share an example with you....we had a family once living in our neighbourhood,who were orthodox muslims,pretty rich and could afford anything in the world but the men had put some restrictions on the family,they dint have tv in their house because according to them it was unislamic....and do you know when the father used to go on business tour out of the country,the daughters would come to our house to watch movies etc,would borrow my laptop,ipod etc...i used to get irritated but my mom being overly nice and polite woman would forbid me doing that because she thought they are neighbours so would be unethical if we refuse....they would know about all bollywood/hollywood actors,their affairs/hookups/breakups etc that even i wouldnt have any idea even having being privileged to use those technologies since forever....so the more you oppress them the more they will get attracted to things they are denied to use...

and why does anyone have to advertise about ones piousness or non burgerness or whatever the proper word is,all the time here by using either avtars with verses from Quran or by discussing religion day and night? shouldnt it be something between you and God? it will be cheap to express oneself in this way all the time...i dont belong to a burger family,neither do my family likes to adopt the ways of religious extremists who confine their daughters in four walls and dont even let them study and do other legal things nor do we belong to the other extreme where the girls/woman having illicit relationship before marriage are often seen then going for abortion(sorry had to bring it up) every other year and the guys being completely indulged in drugs and other ills etc....ours is a Moderate one...and like keeping balance in everything...know our limits very well...would never like to transgress them....

by the way you are more burger than me...eating "steaks" every other day...using wicked faced "hollywood actress" pic as an avtar all the time and posting songs of "bitches and blonds" on "what are you listenning right now" thread makes you more burger,hipster and poser than me! aint it?
WOW WOW WOW :woot::woot::woot:

Marsha on fire !!! :flame:

But on serious note. I'm impressed. you should really take part in serious discussions.

What are you on about Auntie ? :unsure:

I wrote as clearly and concisely as I could - You are the one who is superimposing your own views on my words after giving them a spin and telling me something I said that I didn't - Ufff kitnii ghalat baaat haiii ! :disagree:

Heritage doesn't mean a thing because there is no start or end to it nor is it contingent on either the emotions of pride or shame; Relating to something is something quite different !

I don't relate to Raja Dahir...he doesn't mean anything to me but then again nor does Muhammad bin Qasim but his culture, traditions, values and outlook on life and about life is something that I can read about and go 'Ahhh so thats where he was coming from' whereas whatever the Hindus of ages past and present did or believed in isn't remotely a part of my culture, traditions, values or the outlook on life !

For godsake a few decades ago - You and I couldn't even drink out of the same glass let alone sharing a common world-view; how can I then relate to a Hindu King from a bygone era who believed in things that I never have and nor was he fighting for my particular ethnicity or linguistic group for me to feel a connection in that manner either because my ethnicity and my linguistic group back then either hand't refined itself into something with a separate identity or hadn't existed at that point in time altogether.

This is not a 'good/bad' or a 'proud/ashamed' thing but more of a question of whether you can relate to it or not and hence would have some sense of ownership for that or not !

Man, you have a way of explaining things. You summed it up well.
For the most part Hindus will never be able understand the way a Pakistani, or Muslim in general, thinks. It's only natural, given our almost extreme differences.

:blink::blink::blink:
OMG!!!
Marsha hon,what got into you??
But kudos :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
lol how was that:p:

When did i call you bad? If i called you bad, it means nice or bad ***. It actually means you're superbad. Which is another term for bad *** which means kick ***.

PAINDU BURGER. Sahi kaha tha maine. :pissed:
smileys-smiley-with-sign-667594.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-676761.gif

lol how was that:p:

smileys-smiley-with-sign-667594.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-676761.gif

You need to read before you blow up. All your good impression has been neutralized by the insane outburst. Which was your fault cz you didnt read the previos post properly.

Pffft Islamabi lullu punjoos.

:D

You need to read before you blow up. All your good impression has been neutralized by the insane outburst. Which was your fault cz you didnt read the previos post properly.

Pffft Islamabi lullu punjoos.

it wasnt an insane outburst...i dint use any offensive lang cuz i never do...just explained my view point....

still not admitting your fault?:hitwall: ap ney eik sat 4 horrible words use kieay....ye nae ki ik use kurta hey....or dosra next day...third day tisra....:disagree: you called me....pata nae kia kia eik sat!

it wasnt an insane outburst...i dint use any offensive lang cuz i never do...just explained my view point....

still not admitting your fault?:hitwall: ap ney eik sat 4 horrible words use kieay....ye nae ki ik use kurta hey....or dosra next day...third day tisra....:disagree: you called me....pata nae kia kia eik sat!

If you're too much of a touchy feely marsha what would you do in the real world. People here will make your life miserable.

I'm just being a caring person that i am and I am sath sath prepping you for the real world.

Bajaye aap thank you kahein mujhe, ulta chor kotwal ko dantay?

Tsk tsk tsk.

So Sad.

If you're too much of a touchy feely marsha what would you do in the real world. People here will make your life miserable.

I'm just being a caring person that i am and I am sath sath prepping you for the real world.

Bajaye aap thank you kahein mujhe, ulta chor kotwal ko dantay?

Tsk tsk tsk.

So Sad.

Informant i guess you forgot that you are talking to a female here,females are biologically like that,they dont have to be an AADMI in their behaviour:enjoy: and im not that hyper in real life...reason being my genes...> my mom:p:

im also being very caring person and trying to teach you that once you step out of your office and jump into PDF ,you need not to be very hyperactive and saryal all the time:p: not good for your health....

tut tut tut

Informant i guess you forgot that you are talking to a female here,females are biologically like that,they dont have to be an AADMI in their behaviour:enjoy: and im not that hyper in real life...reason being my genes...> my mom:p:

im also being very caring person and trying to teach you that once you step out of your office and jump into PDF ,you need not to be very hyperactive and saryal all the time:p: not good for your health....

tut tut tut

See women are inferior to MEN. Men are just better. Better friends, better people, less violent to each others.

No you're extremely hyper,pfffffffft and caring? Forget it, you chewed my ear out on a harmless quip. Maafi bhai. Im not sardyal. Bas nahin hun main, kahdia so kahdia.

Tsk tsk tsk nahin karein, aap kaam wali massi nahin.

See women are inferior to MEN. Men are just better. Better friends, better people, less violent to each others.

No you're extremely hyper,pfffffffft and caring? Forget it, you chewed my ear out on a harmless quip. Maafi bhai. Im not sardyal. Bas nahin hun main, kahdia so kahdia.

Tsk tsk tsk nahin karein, aap kaam wali massi nahin.
haha the one on english lesson? or the latest one?....you pulled my hair like hundred times but i was still nice...until recently when i was called couple of thing together:p:

Women arent inferior to men...but are naturally more emotional that makes them superior to others in so many ways....thats how God has made them....why are you blaming us?:p:

o come on...all the wars in the world,all disputes everything is only and only started by men...such violent ppl....find solution only in violence and wars and nothing else:disagree:

tsk tsk tsk nai myny ney tut tut kia tha!:oops:

Okay decent that will be then.
Kaprdas? Hell - i dont about that i either

Kaprdas = clothes.

Are you being like this on purpose?

Kahir this is way off topic.

haha the one on english lesson? or the latest one?....you pulled my hair like hundred times but i was still nice...until recently when i was called couple of thing together:p:

Women arent inferior to men...but are naturally more emotional that makes them superior to others in so many ways....thats how God has made them....why are you blaming us?:p:

o come on...all the wars in the world,all disputes everything is only and only started by men...such violent ppl....find solution only in violence and wars and nothing else:disagree:

tsk tsk tsk nai myny ney tut tut kia tha!:oops:

The latest one that for some reason blew the atom bumb in you :D

Men are purer, more rational, brutal and open. Women are conniving and mean and disloyal and chalako maasiz and materialistic.

Wars are started because some men dont behave.

Men > Women.

Admit it.

Kaprdas = clothes.

Are you being like this on purpose?

Kahir this is way off topic.

The latest one that for some reason blew the atom bumb in you :D

Men are purer, more rational, brutal and open. Women are conniving and mean and disloyal and chalako maasiz and materialistic.

Wars are started because some men dont behave.

Men > Women.

Admit it.
because my INTEGRITY,SELF RESPECT,INNOCENCE,AMBITIOUSNESS,PATRIOTISM,FAMILY VALUES and God knows what was questioned in your post:enjoy: nah kidding....actually i shared my two fav people and the reasons of liking them with ya and rather than appreciating them you ulta called me loser and poser and what not:girl_cray3: tu i thought why not give a piece of mind to him:p:....i often deal with religious weirdoz in real life ...way too extremist.....cant explain you how much....so kuch wo bhi bataein theen brain mey stored:p:...you irked me tu i poured it out:p:

come on men and purer? :undecided: men are known for being corrupt in so many ways....esp morally:p: that is why God allowed you to have 4 wives because He knew you men so well:enjoy:

behave or not atleast you admitted that its men who are into wars and disputes:tongue:...women are peace loving creatures.....

because my INTEGRITY,SELF RESPECT,INNOCENCE,AMBITIOUSNESS,PATRIOTISM,FAMILY VALUES and God knows what was questioned in your post:enjoy: nah kidding....actually i shared my two fav people and the reasons of liking them with ya and rather than appreciating them you ulta called me loser and poser and what not:girl_cray3: tu i thought why not give a piece of mind to him:p:....i often deal with religious weirdoz in real life ...way too extremist.....cant explain you how much....so kuch wo bhi bataein theen brain mey stored:p:...you irked me tu i poured it out:p:

come on men and purer? :undecided: men are known for being corrupt in so many ways....esp morally:p: that is why God allowed you to have 4 wives because He knew you men so well:enjoy:

behave or not atleast you admitted that its men who are into wars and disputes:tongue:...women are peace loving creatures.....

This is the fundamental problem with WOMEN. OVERANALYZING somethinig so innocent and make mountains out of molehills.

We allowed 4 wives because we are so awesome, one wife cannot contain our awesomness.

I called you a loser over something i dont rememeber. You shouldnt react that quick. I was like you but yahan ke log have made me a pessimist and a kanjoos. Iman se this country changes you.

Religious weirdos are fun man, main to nahin chordta kisiko. Koi ghalti karde bak bak karne ki. Bas phr din udhar hi khatam.

Women and peace loving please. Do bachpan ki sahelion ke beech main koi boy ajaeye. Bas phir dekhne wali harkat hoti hai. Seen it happen. Ya koi do lardkian same dress pahanlein ai occasion par.

Plus temme why do girls check other girls out from head to toe. If i checck chicks out its usually the face and figure, for a split second and thats it. Girls aare like measuring and JUDGING other girls.

Feels so wrong.

This is the fundamental problem with WOMEN. OVERANALYZING somethinig so innocent and make mountains out of molehills.

We allowed 4 wives because we are so awesome, one wife cannot contain our awesomness.

I called you a loser over something i dont rememeber. You shouldnt react that quick. I was like you but yahan ke log have made me a pessimist and a kanjoos. Iman se this country changes you.

Religious weirdos are fun man, main to nahin chordta kisiko. Koi ghalti karde bak bak karne ki. Bas phr din udhar hi khatam.

Women and peace loving please. Do bachpan ki sahelion ke beech main koi boy ajaeye. Bas phir dekhne wali harkat hoti hai. Seen it happen. Ya koi do lardkian same dress pahanlein ai occasion par.

Plus temme why do girls check other girls out from head to toe. If i checck chicks out its usually the face and figure, for a split second and thats it. Girls aare like measuring and JUDGING other girls.

Feels so wrong.
its not no awesome shawsome jee,rehney day buss...its the Loyalty part thats terribly missing in Men:whistle:...where ever you see,its most of the time men yeah your gender been involved in cheating on women:p: sorry for being blunt but thats true....the ratio is high in your gender which explains something....

religious weirdoz are fun as long as they dont attack you personally,talks about each other and everything even little things in religious perspective,this haram that haram....thats very suffocating sometimes....arey baba live and let live! such divide in our society!:disagree:

han tu why should two friends wear same dress?:p: it looks paindu and funny....like the dresses were made from same piece of cloth....they didnt want to waste the kapra so they thought should use it to stitch two similiar dresses....

well five fingers arent same....for the last lines....we have diversity in men too....you cant blame it only on women....

Back
Top Bottom