What's new

Can Israeli PDF-ers and Zionism supporters refute these claims?

This type of discussion is way beyond your brain's capacity. I would advice you not to watch the videos otherwise your brain will suffer high level of electrical abnormalities which will result to severe neurological disorder that affects your everyday physical and mental functions.

Not impressed by that crap, you didn't answer my question.

A speech of an hour and ten min you summarized in a few lines and two info-graphical data with unidentified source. Nice way of sneaking around the data that have been given in the speech. Please give your summery to the entire speech so that we can go over them point by point.
Here is a data:

546546.1399659208.png

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Palestine-Remembered/Story559.html

As u can see Palestinian life expectancy skyrocketed after the "evil occupation" in 1967. From 1950 to 1970 during the Arab rule female life expectancy of Palestinians increased only by 1 year (45-46) during the next 20 years, under evil Israeli occupation female life expectancy increased by 21 years!

I addressed genocide and ethnic cleansing claims. I'll listen that speech if i have time.

Don't pay attention to the nonsense posted by these Zionists. They will even try to debate against the earth being circular if their government demands it. There is only one thing you need to see and it's this:

1224637348palestine_maps_four.JPG

There is no justification for this. They have occupied another people's land and no amount of Zionist BS will change that.

@Arabian Legend nice thread :tup: @Hazzy997

@500 what a bunch of bull crap !! as someone who is studying medicine , i call dibs on the most shitty life expectancy graph ever .

lets ask any doctor here on PDF , how in Gods creation life expectancy of palestinians was 22 in 1800s? thats biologically impossible !! even if people lived in country full of epedimic diseases , still telomerase enzyme will determine the aging ! this would be the result :

Life expectancy in the 1800s not as bad as reported | Geoff Canyon's Appeal to Authority

also , how in hell did life expectancy in gaza exploded by 7 freaking years from 1990 till 2000 ? while they were being bombed , rubbed and terrorized ?

again , you think people in PDF are a bunch of idiots like your regime's coward leaders .

FOFF

@Arabian Legend nice thread :tup: @Hazzy997

@500 what a bunch of bull crap !! as someone who is studying medicine , i call dibs on the most shitty life expectancy graph ever .

lets ask any doctor here on PDF , how in Gods creation life expectancy of palestinians was 22 in 1800s? thats biologically impossible !! even if people lived in country full of epedimic diseases , still telomerase enzyme will determine the aging ! this would be the result :

Life expectancy in the 1800s not as bad as reported | Geoff Canyon's Appeal to Authority

also , how in hell did life expectancy in gaza exploded by 7 freaking years from 1990 till 2000 ? while they were being bombed , rubbed and terrorized ?

again , you think people in PDF are a bunch of idiots like your regime's coward leaders .

FOFF
10 people making 50K a year (annual income). What's their average? Now add in Bill Gates to the calculation. What's their average now?

Now do the same with life expectancy, but in reverse. You look at a time period full of droughts, wars and diseases where many children died off at a young age and the average could be 22 very easily.

Life expectancy at birth is an average, not an index of median figures.

Wait for the indian brigade, more Israeli than Israeli themselves :D
And religious Muslims are more arab than OP himself.

And all this going on in Palestine while Saudi Arabia and turkey make secret pacts with Israel and nato to kill even more arabs in Syria Lebanon Iraq and Libya. Why aren't they helping Palestinians? Why all thi cheap propaganda instead of actions?

I'll tell you why, peninsula Arab dictatorships and their armies are only good at killing and suppressing arabs for the interests of Nato and their own dictatorships.

Cry me a river.

Don't pay attention to the nonsense posted by these Zionists. They will even try to debate against the earth being circular if their government demands it. There is only one thing you need to see and it's this:

1224637348palestine_maps_four.JPG

There is no justification for this. They have occupied another people's land and no amount of Zionist BS will change that.

Wait for the indian brigade, more Israeli than Israeli themselves :D
not as ugly as u describe it , in any sort , you are not much of a palestinian either :lol:

drop the hypocrisy BS :)

10 people making 50K a year (annual income). What's their average? Now add in Bill Gates to the calculation. What's their average now?
Now do the same with life expectancy, but in reverse. You look at a time period full of droughts, wars and diseases where many children died off at a young age and the average could be 22 very easily.
Life expectancy at birth is an average, not an index of median figures.
i'm talking with medical and biological facts if you lemme :)

you are saying that because you "think" that thats right , its your own idea , but you have no idea what life expectancy is :)

correct me if i'm wrong ?

Would you rather we be more Arab than Arabs themselves? :lol: We don't have a dog in this fight so to speak.

Rahne do tum. Observe and be bewildered.

Same people we are mentally. We have this sense of belonging.

dogs coming baby :D

not as ugly as u describe it , in any sort , you are not much of a palestinian either :lol:

Just because they sweet talk you am i supposed to not know their actualities? You're still young.

you are saying that because you "think" that thats right , its your own idea , but you have no idea what life expectancy is :)

Life expectancy at birth is an average, is it not? Can averages be swayed to the extremes very easily or not? The answer to both questions is of course a yes, just as the answer to the question "is the sky blue?" an obvious yes.

If there was an index that used median figures to show life expectancy than your argument would be valid. Look at African countries with life expectancy figures in the 30's and 40's. The only reason they have such low figures is b/c of their high infant mortality rate. As soon as the infant mortality rates drop, their life expectancy sky rockets. You introduce vaccination to a collective that never had it before and over night the life expectancy figure will shoot up.

Did you even watch all those vids you just posted, we all know you couldn't give a **** about Palestine.

Is that due to the fact that no body gave a fuzz about Iraqis? :omghaha:

This is called an argumentative harassment. Until you present a tangible proof on the charges you come up with against @Arabian Legend regarding his " indifference " oh what wait! I should've said his carelessness toward the Palestinians, there is nothing left but a series of tantrum at random as always.

Iranians and Indians have a mutual understanding

Arab dictators sold out the Palestinians long ago. The palestinians have a weak and corrupt leadership that does nothing for them. Whatever happens from this point on to Palestine is the fault of the Arab puppet dictators.

I used to really care about the Palestinian cause until I saw the hipocrisy of the Arab dictators who won't lift a finger for Palestine but will send their terrorist death squads to kill arabs in Arab countries. I also saw Palestinians, instead of fighting for their own country, they go off to be terrorists in Lebanon and Syria. Especially after Syria took them in.

There is no worse crime than to betray your brothers. And arabs in general and Palestinians in particular are traitors. Let them fight their own war now. Let's see if Qatar Turkey or Saudi Arabia does anything for them except get their propagandists to post threads on PDF.

Don't hold you're breath

Back
Top Bottom