What's new

Can Israeli PDF-ers and Zionism supporters refute these claims?

Palestinians should get on there all four and then immediately and collectively apologize to superior,brave warriors,intelligent,wise,peace loving,financially sound,econimic giant,technichally advanced Isreal or Isreali's then we will talk further.

Desi zionist :rofl: @LoveIcon found one :rofl:

Desi zionist :rofl: @LoveIcon found one :rofl:
The title of the thread is PDFers and Zionist supporters.
Mamba your venom has started poisoning your brain and slowing it down.You are an Aryan so you are welcome to India where will teach you path to spirituality and cure you diseases and put you put from your misery.All free!!

The Zionists and their supporters disappeared suddenly, still waiting for a knock down if any.

The videos of the speech I posted in my OP have been removed by the user so here again is the full speech.

I listened the first part and basically every sentence there is either a lie or cheap manipulation.

1) Israel expels 50 thousand people from Silwan to prove there was king David. In fact there are plans about demolition of 22 houses with compensation. This place is world important archeological site with artifacts from all periods since over 5000 years ago. The total population of Silwan is slightly more than 30 K not 50 K (this guy lies even in small details) and of course nothing will happen to them.
2) He says that in 1947 there were half million Jews maybe less and 1.5 million Arabs in Palestine. In fact 614 thousand Jews and 1237 thousand Arabs. Another example that this guy lies even in details.
3) He says that partion was not fair, since Jews got bigger part.
First of all, 2/3 of Jewish part was barren desert.
Second of all he "forgers" that Jordan which consist 75% of Palestinian Mandate territory was given to Arabs 1 year before. As result Jews got only 13% of Palestine Mandate. Very "unfair".
4) He says that immediately after UN vote in November 1947 Jews began campaign of ethnic cleansing. In fact Jews accepted the plan while Arabs rejected and started attacks against Jews. By march 1948 Jerusalem, the largest Jewish city was totally cut off and starving. Only then Jews launched their offensive campaign.
5) He says that in 1947 Jews had 40 K well trained armed man Arabs had nothing like this. In fact the total Jewish force was about 18 K, the overwhelming majority of them were poorly trained and armed force for defence of communities only 2,1 K Palmah force was well trained. Palestinians had two gangs of Abd el kader an Hassan Salame (about 1 K men each), the army 5 K "army of salvation" of fawsi al kaukji, 1.5 K Muslim Brotherhood volunteers in soth + militias of several dosen in each village (if there are 500 villages with 40 men militia each we get some 20 K force).

So I got tired of his lies.

You skipped some important facts deliberately and then ran away from the rest of the argument for example your first point. Silwan and the Zionists calims over it. Another point is the right of return of the Palestinians and many other important points to the mythical claims of the zionists. Come back and call them lies as usual.

The Zionists and their supporters disappeared suddenly, still waiting for a knock down if any.

The videos of the speech I posted in my OP have been removed by the user so here again is the full speech.

You skipped some important facts deliberately and then ran away from the rest of the argument for example your first point. Silwan and the Zionists calims over it. Another point is the right of return of the Palestinians and many other important points to the mythical claims of the zionists. Come back and call them lies as usual.

They won't learn. Effectively you are trying play Jazz to a donkey...just like this.

Back
Top Bottom