What's new

Can Israeli PDF-ers and Zionism supporters refute these claims?

When your puppet dictators in turkey Qatar and Saudi Arabia stop killing hundreds of thousands of Arabs every year, get back to me.

Until then, cry me a river. Israel has a right to defend itself against terrorists, suicide bombers and decapitators.
Your answer is not good enough Mr notgoodenough

I guess we have another Canadian suicide bomber in training. Zionist media is bad but al qaeda wahabi media is good?

Interesting.

Reflect on the example of Peled a bit. This guy is the son of an Israeli general. He travels around the world decrying the things his father stood for. True, he doesn't do well in debates where his opponents poke holes in what he says, but that doesn't stop him.

What is a Palestinian, or Pakistani, supposed to do when they become convinced that the things their parents fought for were bad? Should they have the courage to follow the example of this Jew? Or should they just zip their lip? Should their society allow the expression of such dissent, as Israel and the U.S. do?
They have dissent in parlement, they do not use conscripts and intelligence agents for propaganda.

Most world opinion was manipulated by zionist media, since it controls most of the oulets of media in the western world and by transitivity most of the world, not just the pakistani, or the American one.
bullshit of highest order

They have dissent in parlement, they do not use conscripts and intelligence agents for propaganda.
In other words, you're perfectly happy that the "little people" in Pakistan and Palestine are mind-controlled; that their tongues are stilled and slaved to people who hold the threat of violence over them. Whereas Jews like me rely on mere argument for "mind control".

Your responses have been most educational. Thank you.

[Shabbat approaches, gotta go.]

When Zionism started in 1880 there were about 400 K Arabs in Palestine. Now there are well over 5 million.

Number of Muslims in Jerusalem:

1880 - 8 k
1948 - 40 k
1967 - 60 k
2011 - 281 k

West bank and Gaza in 1967 had population of less than 1 mln, today - 3.6 mln.

And human development in West Bank and Gaza:

pal_male.1399654651.png

pal_fem.1399654652.png

All of countries have had higher population.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

bullshit of highest order

Really is quite sad that some people still actually believe that the entire world and everything in it are 'controlled' by a very small group of people. Someone remind me to ask my Jewish neighbor if he can 'control' the lottery system so I can win some big bucks. Come to think of it, he can just control time and space and let me see the lotto number from the future.

In other words, you're perfectly happy that the "little people" in Pakistan and Palestine are mind-controlled; that their tongues are stilled and slaved to people who hold the threat of violence over them. Whereas Jews like me rely on mere argument for "mind control".

Your responses have been most educational. Thank you.

[Shabbat approaches, gotta go.]
You are trying to be manipulative, I guess it is in your nature to play with words to you own advantage.
if those are little people so you are and so is the world's population.

I don't blame palestenians actually,,,they were robbed of their land,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i am sympathetic to israelis too!!

Are u sympathetic for occupiers?

Arabs and Jews are both semites. Did Issac and Ishmael not come from the same father? So why are you fighting?

Some europian and west Russian that have lived in Russia and Europe for 2000 years be semites or not wouldnt butcher Arabs.

Palestine could be beautiful like Gaza if u did not occupy it.

Last edited:
Palestinians should get on there all four and then immediately and collectively apologize to superior,brave warriors,intelligent,wise,peace loving,financially sound,econimic giant,technichally advanced Isreal or Isreali's then we will talk further.

Have you denounced the killing of thousands of arabs in Syria Lebanon and Iraq by the Saudi Turkish and qatari puppet dictators and their al qaeda death squads?

Your propaganda is by ommision. This is why nobody cares what you say because they see the blatant hipocrisy

You are short of comments on topic. so you take refuge under terrorism. There is no wahabbi media. does not work here. get lost with your Zionist media or else.

Have you denounced the killing of thousands of arabs in Syria Lebanon and Iraq by the Saudi Turkish and qatari puppet dictators and their al qaeda death squads?

Your propaganda is by ommision. This is why nobody cares what you say because they see the blatant hipocrisy

Prove it, it is the US who wanted to go to war against Syria not the Arabs or the turks. so please shut up, your hypocrisy is flowing from your own mouth for everyone to see.

Last edited:
You know the American foreign policy, dominated (not as an exclusion) by the Apartheid Zionists, reflects their agendas for the world in general.
First they have influence over most sects of Christianity by the supposedly Judeo-Christian heritage, a far fetched heritage, since the Jews were opposed to Jesus since the beginning of Christianity, but they still managed to convince the Church of their brotherhood !!! Thus they can use the different churches influences over anything the latter can control or influence, and that is nothing small, it comprises the US, the whole of Western and Eastern Europe, and some Asian countries like the Philippines and others where Christian faith have spread.
The worst part of it, is when it comes to the politics and policies of those Nations, the Zionists can chose between moderate and fundamentalist ideologies from different sects of the church to manipulate the words and the outcomes of events designed for their own advantages; They can put almost any nation on the globe between a rock and a hard place, if the target nation is secular, they will unleash their fundamentalist influence-influence-influence........, if the target nation is fundamentalist itself, than they will chose the seculars and the atheist to counter it, in any case they will try to destabilize it one way or the other or apply both at the same time to create chaos and confusion while working underneath to make the changes they want to their advantage, Using the media they control as a tool for these ends.

For proof:
-One has only to have a look at most Western political parties and their names, you are certain to find the word Christian in it either overtly like the German parties or covertly as the American ones.
-The main target of these coalitions are Muslim countries be it after 1945, or in the time of the crusaders, the same entities used the Christians against the Muslims and against anyone that opposes them.
-They won't hesitate to turn against the church itself, as soon as another ideology is in place and fits their bill more appropriately, like during the Russian Bolshevik revolution, or play the different sects of Christianity against each other, like in WW1 and WW2... they are trying WW3 now a days !
These experiences on the human psyche gives them a sense of absolute control over humanity's faith, and makes them feel superior, although this sens of superiority is artificial and depends on the level of education attained by others... no wonder these people can influence the human race throughout the world, since more than 90% of the world population never attains higher education, and from the remaining 10%, only half might attain university education, while the Zionists use every trick, be it legal or not (in most cases it is not but recycled to legal activities) to accumulate wealth as a control mechanism like in feudal eras, and educate their kids in the same tricks on top of sending them to the best universities for higher education and other reasons out of scoop of this posting.
They can create labels and stick them to the minds of the targeted population (nothing less than the majority of humans with access to media outlets), by Pavlovian-like repetitions. and take advantage of the laboratory proven results to their own ends, regardless of the consequences on others.
This is an ideology that is in total contradiction with Islam, thus the visible conflict with the humane nature of Islam.
We find ourselves with an animalistic jungle like doctrine of survival on one hand, the Zionist's one, and on the other hand, the civilized doctrine of Islam that takes account of everything under the sky for a harmonious survival of all things based on higher laws of nature than the animalistic ones, comprising the latters and having them under control, which is the only differential between a human and an animal.
I am referring to Islam for empirical reasons, I do appreciate the Chinese doctrine of well being for most and their non aggressive approach, the socio-democratic approach and others.
For me Islam is the perfect choice, since it has all those attributes and much more. It is simple and sound, It puts much emphasis on education, so no place will be left for ill faithed individuals or entities to play with educated minds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom